elevate your senior women to INspire the Next Generation of Female Leaders
Making the senior women in your organisation everywoman Ambassadors raises the profile of your senior-level females as role models both in and out of your organisation.
Through sharing details of their challenges, successes and experiences, the female leaders of today help pave the way for the next generation.
Benefit your senior-level females of today and help develop the leaders of tomorrow
In addition to providing your senior women with access to a powerful network of peers from different sectors, disciplines and cultures, through dynamic and exclusive events, membership of everywoman Ambassadors gives senior women in your organisation:
- The opportunity to build powerful and supportive relationships with peers and hear from thought-leaders
- Access to a private member-only LinkedIn group
- A platform to share their advice as role models through our Ambassadors video series, shared with thousands of everywomanNetwork members
- Featured content in our everywomanWorld series of articles, published across the everywomanNetwork and accessed by the leaders of the future.
As Ambassadors, your senior women will also have the opportunity to be judges at everywoman Awards, and speakers and panel members at everywoman Events.
- Sheila Flavell is passionate about enhancing diversity in the workplace and creating exciting careers for the next generation of digital talent.
- Being with my family, having some time to myself, and reading a good book all help me recharge my batteries and be resilient, both mentally and...
- I still have ‘imposter’ syndrome and think many women do. I try to deal with it by concentrating on being a leader …. every day.
- A firm believer in flexibility of approach, willingness to learn, taking on new challenges, and open-mindedness, these are key attributes Suzanne...
- As a natural introvert, for years Jill told herself she was not a people person because she was not the life and soul of the party. To overcome this...
everywoman Ambassadors Members include:
Partners at Deloitte PWC and EY
HRD’s at Worldpay, Tesco, Microsoft
Group Presidents at Xerox and Experian
Directors at RBS, Coca-Cola, and Airwave Solutions
CTO’s at Direct Line and Morrisons
MD’s at Barclays and Celebrity Cruises
Vice Presidents at Selex and ARM
Founders of Specsavers and Hand Picked Hotels