Senior level Role Models
everywoman Ambassadors are senior-level role models from different sectors, disciplines, and cultures. They include women working for organisations and successful entrepreneurs.
We profile Ambassadors in videos, articles, and social media, enabling them to share their advice and experiences with thousands of women globally.
Depending on their experience, many Ambassadors are also judges at everywoman Awards and speakers, and panel members at everywoman Events.
In addition to elevating their profiles, we connect Ambassadors to an exclusive and powerful network of like-minded peers who come together at quarterly events.
- Encourages future talent to achieve more
- Positions the Ambassador’s employer/company as one that promotes gender equality
- Facilitates a time-efficient way to give back
- Elevates the Ambassador’s profile - in and out of their organisation
- Provides the Ambassador with a strong network
Inspire the Leaders of Tomorrow
74% of regular users of the everywomanNetwork (women working to fulfil their potential) say having access to role models inspires them.
- "The only person truly responsible for your career is you."...
- "Know your worth and don’t be afraid to take a chance, it’s not about perfection, it’s about execution."...
- "It’s about attitude, not age - having the right mindset leads to success."...
- "Ensure you are surrounded by the right people who will support you and encourage you."...
- Sheila Flavell is passionate about enhancing diversity in the workplace and creating exciting careers for the next generation of digital talent.
everywoman Ambassadors Members include:
Partners at Deloitte PWC and EY
HRD’s at Worldpay, Tesco, Microsoft
Group Presidents at Xerox and Experian
Directors at RBS, Coca-Cola, and Airwave Solutions
CTO’s at Direct Line and Morrisons
MD’s at Barclays and Celebrity Cruises
Vice Presidents at Selex and ARM
Founders of Specsavers and Hand Picked Hotels
“EY has worked with everywoman for many years now and I have watched them grow from a UK focussed business to becoming a global player. This was a key consideration for partnering with them as our EMEIA Area covers 98 countries across Europe, Middle East, India and Africa. When we initially worked with them, we targeted women that were committed to pursuing their own personal development. We then launched an Area wide Womens Leadership Programme and we signed up everywomen to be a strategic partner as part of our virtual offering across all ranks. We value the regular reporting that we get, the relationship management and the variety on offer – something for everyone. Most of all we value everywoman’s willingness to accommodate our needs, particularly a request to make all webinars accessible by sub titling them.”