EVERYWOMAN OF INFLUENCE
The everywoman of Influence Programme has been developed for women across any industry with senior executive potential.
It builds on the leadership skills and experience delegates already have and shows them how to pivot to the next level of leadership, to be adaptive, authoritative and intentional.
Every leader has the potential for excellence, but science shows that the domains in which women and men excel are different. Acknowledging this and bringing female leaders together, everywoman creates synergy from female knowledge and insight. We draw on delegates’ diverse experience to create a unique learning programme that has an emphasis on gender diversity and inclusion and the benefits this brings to every business.
In this, everywoman’s most senior level leadership development programme, delegates can expect to:
- Examine their leadership in the context of ongoing and disruptive change
- Develop vision: looking upwards and outwards from daily challenges
- Adopt a more strategic mindset
- Develop and enhance the performance of their team
- Consider the need for trust and resilience and the role senior leaders must play.
- Develop the skill of workplace storytelling, required to communicate effectively in multiple scenarios.
This course is right for those who:
- have been a people manager for at least five years
- have P&L responsibility for a major project team, department or division of the company.
- want to have impact and influence in their current role
- want to hone their leadership skills and step up to the next level
- want to connect with a likeminded group of women with similar goals
The 2023 everywoman of Influence programme will run across four 1/2 day sessions on the following dates:
19 September, 26 September, 3 October, 17 October (09:00 – 12:30 GMT)
For more information on upcoming programmes or to book a larger group (5+) please complete the form below and we will be in touch.