- In this issue we outline the latest thinking from the D&I space which lead to the creation of the everywoman Global Summit. We also speak to Lavinya Stennett, founder of The Black Curriculum.
October is Black History Month — but why is Black British History relegated to just 31 days in a year? It's a question that creator of The Black...
Are you ready to face the future and flourish? Take our quiz to find out more about your relationship with the unknown — and...
Three coaches and leaders offer their advice to an everywomanNetwork member looking to reduce conflict within their team and maximise the potential...
A Diversity leader shares what he’s learned about fast-tracking awareness and action – in ourselves and in our organisations – during times of...
- Lead by everywoman trainers, our engaging member only webinars will support your professional and personal development.
- Covering an extensive range of topics, discover our in-depth workbooks, designed to develop and refine your skills.
- The online tool that recommends everywoman content and learning tracks tailored to your personal development needs.
- Each month, our flagship podcast explores a trending topic with a thought leader.
Events and Awards
Dedicated to developing the female talent pipeline and showcasing true talent, rewarding achievement and celebrating success, our events and awards offer a truly stand-out everywoman experience.
2021 Winners announced!
Nominations for the 2022 Awards will open in November.
Finalists to be announced in October.
Book your table today to attend the Awards.
Make new connections, hone your leadership skills and access content that will inspire you to realise your true potential.
Join for free...
Leadership & Development
Committed to supporting organisations make the most of their talent pipelines, everywoman’s leadership & development programmes are multi-faceted, energising and mindset-shifting
- A 9 month programme to support your identified talent in their role as a leader in your business.
- A programme for the development of women already in executive leader roles.
- Shorter learning experiences that can be accessed by your identified talent or can be used as team building exercises.
- Teaching teams to understand and connect with your customer base in a way that ensures your business can thrive through creating loyal brand...
- As well as our suite of development programmes, everywoman also offers a range of bespoke solutions to meet your objectives and budget.
- A programme for the development of senior women in Tech already in executive leader roles.
The everywoman Network
Our highly acclaimed personal development tool brings together a vibrant community of women who are working to create rewarding and fruitful careers.
- Diversity is no longer simply a moral issue. Research shows that fostering gender-diverse teams can improve your business performance.
- Better manage the development of your female talent, retain key staff and grow your business performance.
- Access a wealth of personal development resources, advice and inspiration to address key challenges faced at all levels of business.