- Wellbeing depends on having strong boundaries but so often we are not clear on what they should be and why they're important. We look at the six...
- Whether you lack public speaking confidence and want to know how to get it or you’re comfortable speaking in public and just keen to finesse your...
- Executive Director and Global COO of Morgan Stanley’s Shared Services and Banking Operations, Sophie Chandauka is a powerful advocate for diversity...
- “The keynote of modern life is acceleration – and the pressure is coming at us from every angle. The natural human instinct is to ‘have it all”. So...
- I have always known that something wasn’t quite right with me - from as early as my late teens, I’d say. But whenever I’d go to the doctors and try...
Events and Awards
Dedicated to developing the female talent pipeline and showcasing true talent, rewarding achievement and celebrating success, our events and awards offer a truly stand-out everywoman experience.
- Celebrating the most exceptional talent in the travel industry.
- Hundreds of business leaders from the UK’s leading retail brands gathered to celebrate the winners of the 2018 Barclaycard everywoman in Retail...
- NOMINATION DEADLINE EXTENDED for the 2019 FDM everywoman in Technology AwardsDate:6th March 2019Start time:6:45PM
- Register your interest for the 2019 everywoman in Tech Forum taking place 6 March and be the first to know about ticket details.
- Nominations have now closed for the NatWest everywoman Awards! Now in its 16th year, the Awards will once again celebrate the success of Britain’s...Date:5th December 2018Start time:12:00PM
THE EVERYWOMAN NETWORK
Our highly acclaimed personal development tool brings together a vibrant community of women who are working to create rewarding and fruitful careers.
Diversity is no longer simply a moral issue. Research shows that fostering gender-diverse teams can improve your business performance.
Better manage the development of your female talent, retain key staff and grow your business performance.
Access a wealth of personal development resources, advice and inspiration to address key challenges faced at all levels of business.
"Winning the 2013 FDM everywoman in Technology Rising Star of the Year award has opened up so many doors for my future career. The recognition I have received within and out with IBM has been phenomenal; I have received numerous congratulatory emails and messages from so many people - including the IBM CEO Ginni Rometty! I cannot thank everywoman enough for awarding me Rising Star of the Year!"
Taylor McGhee, Integrated Supply Chain Specialist, IBM UK Ltd