- 21st May is the United Nations’ World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development. To celebrate, we take a deeper delve into how a...
- This month’s Incognito blogger tells us how she feels it was her age – combined with her gender – that led to her job loss.
- UK insurance firm to reduce working hours to allow more time for outside commitments.
- We talk to author and activist, Ashton Applewhite, about how later life can be full of power and liberation if we choose to claim it.
- Feeling tech ‘savvy’ is increasingly important in today’s workplace, but in a world that evolves so quickly, it’s easy to feel left behind. Hazel...
- Therese Tucker founded tech company, BlackLine, when she was 40 years old. Here, she talks about why age diversity matters.
Events and Awards
Dedicated to developing the female talent pipeline and showcasing true talent, rewarding achievement and celebrating success, our events and awards offer a truly stand-out everywoman experience.
- Don't miss this two-day programme designed to help further the development of credible and impactful female leaders...Date:18th June 2019 to 19th June 2019Start time:8:30AM
- Don’t miss your chance to get connected at the 2019 everywoman in Insurance Forum, London on 2 July 2019.Date:2nd July 2019
- Nominations for the 2019 Barclaycard everywoman in Retail Awards are now open!Date:11th September 2019
- Nominations for the 2019 IBM iX everywoman in Travel Awards are now openDate:13th November 2019Start time:12:00AM
THE EVERYWOMAN NETWORK
Our highly acclaimed personal development tool brings together a vibrant community of women who are working to create rewarding and fruitful careers.
Diversity is no longer simply a moral issue. Research shows that fostering gender-diverse teams can improve your business performance.
Better manage the development of your female talent, retain key staff and grow your business performance.
Access a wealth of personal development resources, advice and inspiration to address key challenges faced at all levels of business.