- The Gutsy Girl Handbook isn’t just about big, career-changing moves; there’s as much to be gleaned about the day-to-day workings of a successful...
- We’ve all got our part to play, and it’s not going to be big step changes and silver bullets - it’s going to be practical and it’s going to be about...
- I have always known that something wasn’t quite right with me - from as early as my late teens, I’d say. But whenever I’d go to the doctors and try...
- In this series, we get the low-down from busy everywoman role models about the key things they’ve learned during their careers…and what they now know...
- The case for diversity and inclusion (D&I) in the workplace is well-established. Diverse workforces are more engaged, unique and myriad...
Events and Awards
Dedicated to developing the female talent pipeline and showcasing true talent, rewarding achievement and celebrating success, our events and awards offer a truly stand-out everywoman experience.
- Hundreds of business leaders from the UK’s leading retail brands gathered to celebrate the winners of the 2018 Barclaycard everywoman in Retail...
- Nominations open for the 2019 FDM everywoman in Technology AwardsDate:6th March 2019Start time:6:45PM
- Register your interest for the 2019 everywoman in Tech Forum taking place 6 March and be the first to know about ticket details.
- Nominations have now closed for the NatWest everywoman Awards! Now in its 16th year, the Awards will once again celebrate the success of Britain’s...Date:5th December 2018Start time:12:00PM
- Nominations for the 2018 IBM iX everywoman in Travel Awards are now closed. The Awards will celebrate inspirational women at all stages of their...Date:14th November 2018Start time:12:00PM
THE EVERYWOMAN NETWORK
Our highly acclaimed personal development tool brings together a vibrant community of women who are working to create rewarding and fruitful careers.
Diversity is no longer simply a moral issue. Research shows that fostering gender-diverse teams can improve your business performance.
Better manage the development of your female talent, retain key staff and grow your business performance.
Access a wealth of personal development resources, advice and inspiration to address key challenges faced at all levels of business.
"Our vision at BP, to engage more girls and women into STEM careers, is being elevated by our partnership with everywoman and the Modern Muse project, which will promote the fantastic careers of women of all ages in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics."
Ed Alford, VP IT&S Enterprise Systems, BP Plc