Events and Awards
Dedicated to developing the female talent pipeline and showcasing true talent, rewarding achievement and celebrating success, our events and awards offer a truly stand-out everywoman experience.
- EventThe next everywoman in Tech Forum will be returning to London on 8 February 2018. This empowering one-day event will gather both male and female role...Date:Thu, 08/02/2018Start time:8:30AM
- The winners of the 2017 NatWest everywoman Awards were announced today at a ceremony attended by hundreds of leading figures in business and...
- AwardThe 2018 FTA everywoman in Transport & Logistics Awards are now open for nominations! Now in its 11th year the 2018 awards will showcase the...Date:Thu, 14/06/2018Start time:12:00PM
- AwardNow in it’s eighth year, nominations for the 2018 FDM everywoman in Technology Awards are now open!Date:Thu, 08/02/2018Start time:6:45PM
JOIN THE EVERYWOMAN NETWORK
Our highly acclaimed personal development tool brings together a vibrant community of women who are working to create rewarding and fruitful careers.
Diversity is no longer simply a moral issue. Research shows that fostering gender-diverse teams can improve your business performance.
Better manage the development of your female talent, retain key staff and grow your business performance.
Access a wealth of personal development resources, advice and inspiration to address key challenges faced at all levels of business.
Latest from the Network
Get the latest News & Insight, including our latest everywomanNetwork content and incognito articles into the latest gender diversity issues affecting your business and you.
- One of the hallmarks of a successful business, is its ability to create a diverse, inclusive workplace. As women who have overcome a series of...
- When we think of bullying, we consider it in the realms of the playground or the classroom. Unfortunately, bullying exists in adult life, too, with...
- The gender pay gap hit the New Year headlines with the news that Iceland has become the first country in the world to bring in a revolutionary equal...
- Flexible working is a benefit that many employees rank as their number one driver to boost productivity levels. In fact, nine out of 10 people (89%)...
"Winning the 2013 FDM everywoman in Technology Rising Star of the Year award has opened up so many doors for my future career. The recognition I have received within and out with IBM has been phenomenal; I have received numerous congratulatory emails and messages from so many people - including the IBM CEO Ginni Rometty! I cannot thank everywoman enough for awarding me Rising Star of the Year!"
Taylor McGhee, Integrated Supply Chain Specialist, IBM UK Ltd