CTA Gender Pay Gap
Events and Awards
Dedicated to developing the female talent pipeline and showcasing true talent, rewarding achievement and celebrating success, our events and awards offer a truly stand-out everywoman experience.
- AwardNominations for the 2017 NatWest everywoman Awards have now closed. Now in its fifteenth year, the NatWest everywoman Awards will once again...Date:Wed, 06/12/2017Start time:12:00PM
- AwardNow in it’s eighth year, nominations for the 2018 FDM everywoman in Technology Awards are now open!Date:Thu, 08/02/2018Start time:6:45PM
- Awardeverywoman is proud to announce the launch of the everywoman in Travel Awards. The programme will shine a spotlight on inspirational women at all...Date:Thu, 16/11/2017Start time:11:59AM
- Twelve of the most inspirational role models in the UK’s transport and logistics industry have been announced today as winners in the 2017 FTA...
- The NatWest everywoman Awards celebrates the UK’s brightest female entrepreneurs, from innovative start-ups to established multi-million-pound...
- EventThe next everywoman in Tech Forum will be returning to London on 8 February 2018. This empowering one-day event will gather both male and female role...Date:Thu, 08/02/2018Start time:8:30AM
JOIN THE EVERYWOMAN NETWORK
Our highly acclaimed personal development tool brings together a vibrant community of women who are working to create rewarding and fruitful careers.
Diversity is no longer simply a moral issue. Research shows that fostering gender-diverse teams can improve your business performance.
Better manage the development of your female talent, retain key staff and grow your business performance.
Access a wealth of personal development resources, advice and inspiration to address key challenges faced at all levels of business.
Latest from the Network
Get the latest News & Insight, including our latest everywomanNetwork content and incognito articles into the latest gender diversity issues affecting your business and you.
- The great news is that nobody knows you better than you, so you already have everything you need to get started. If you need a little help, though,...
- Nobody else has time to do your PR and marketing for you. We live in an age where everybody has their own news outlet on social media, and it’s...
"Our vision at BP, to engage more girls and women into STEM careers, is being elevated by our partnership with everywoman and the Modern Muse project, which will promote the fantastic careers of women of all ages in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics."
Ed Alford, VP IT&S Enterprise Systems, BP Plc