A one-to-one is a chance to review, reflect and create actionable next steps for your career — but it can also reveal a lot about your ambitions and outlook along the way. We asked six senior leaders what they wish you would really ask them when you meet — and why…
Having an achievable goal — whether it's about improving your finances, wellbeing or relationships — can be hugely motivating. Understand the principles of willpower, and how you can use it to keep all those resolutions, goals and dreams intact.
Three coaches and thought leaders offer their advice to an everywomanNetwork member who is worried that she values work-life balance too much to be ambitious.
Authority is more than just the natural by-product of a job title – it means being somebody who is competent, trusted and considered credible. To have authority is to be heard, to have your status acknowledged and to have your decisions respected. So how can you increase your presence at work?
Great questions lead to great answers, so we asked six top business coaches and authors for the most powerful one to ask yourself right now — and how it can impact your career and drive you forward.
- Lead by everywoman trainers, our engaging member only webinars will support your professional and personal development.
- Covering an extensive range of topics, discover our in-depth workbooks, designed to develop and refine your skills.
- The online tool that recommends everywoman content and learning tracks tailored to your personal development needs.
- Each month, our flagship podcast explores a trending topic with a thought leader.
Events and Awards
Dedicated to developing the female talent pipeline and showcasing true talent, rewarding achievement and celebrating success, our events and awards offer a truly stand-out everywoman experience.
Leadership & Development
Committed to supporting organisations make the most of their talent pipelines, everywoman’s leadership & development programmes are multi-faceted, energising and mindset-shifting
- A 9 month programme to support your identified talent in their role as a leader in your business.
- A programme for the development of women already in executive leader roles.
- Shorter learning experiences that can be accessed by your identified talent or can be used as team building exercises.
- Teaching teams to understand and connect with your customer base in a way that ensures your business can thrive through creating loyal brand...
- As well as our suite of development programmes, everywoman also offers a range of bespoke solutions to meet your objectives and budget.
- A programme for the development of senior women in Tech already in executive leader roles.
The everywoman Network
Our highly acclaimed personal development tool brings together a vibrant community of women who are working to create rewarding and fruitful careers.
- Diversity is no longer simply a moral issue. Research shows that fostering gender-diverse teams can improve your business performance.
- Better manage the development of your female talent, retain key staff and grow your business performance.
- Access a wealth of personal development resources, advice and inspiration to address key challenges faced at all levels of business.
“EY has worked with everywoman for many years now and I have watched them grow from a UK focussed business to becoming a global player. This was a key consideration for partnering with them as our EMEIA Area covers 98 countries across Europe, Middle East, India and Africa. When we initially worked with them, we targeted women that were committed to pursuing their own personal development. We then launched an Area wide Womens Leadership Programme and we signed up everywomen to be a strategic partner as part of our virtual offering across all ranks. We value the regular reporting that we get, the relationship management and the variety on offer – something for everyone. Most of all we value everywoman’s willingness to accommodate our needs, particularly a request to make all webinars accessible by sub titling them.”