- I’ve worked in HR for 10 years and during this time have noticed that non-parents, like myself, are discriminated against, but no one’s really...
- For International Women’s Day, she talked to us about why outdated systems need to change if women are ever to thrive.
- “The world expects balance. We notice its absence and celebrate its presence”.
- A report last year from The Resolution Foundation revealed that black and ethnic minority employees are losing out on a shocking £3.2bn a year. Black...
- “Our challenge is explaining to people that men have been part of the problem – they now need to be part of the solution” – everywoman award winner...
Events and Awards
Dedicated to developing the female talent pipeline and showcasing true talent, rewarding achievement and celebrating success, our events and awards offer a truly stand-out everywoman experience.
- Taking place the week of International Women’s Day, the awards celebrated 50 of the most talented individuals shaking up the tech industry, both in...
- Nominations for the 2019 Barclaycard everywoman in Retail Awards are now open!
- Eight of the UK’s most successful female entrepreneurs were announced as winners of the 2018 NatWest everywoman Awards.
- Don’t miss your chance to get connected at the 2019 everywoman in Insurance Forum, London on 2 July 2019.
THE EVERYWOMAN NETWORK
Our highly acclaimed personal development tool brings together a vibrant community of women who are working to create rewarding and fruitful careers.
Diversity is no longer simply a moral issue. Research shows that fostering gender-diverse teams can improve your business performance.
Better manage the development of your female talent, retain key staff and grow your business performance.
Access a wealth of personal development resources, advice and inspiration to address key challenges faced at all levels of business.
"I'm so pleased that I joined everywomanClub. I have met incredibly successful women from such a wide variety of backgrounds. Being a member of everywomanClub has inspired my thinking, helped me make really valuable connections and I love that we share experiences, alongside our passion to help others progress."
Claire Scott-Priestley, Partner, Squire Patton Boggs