CTA Gender Pay Gap
Events and Awards
Dedicated to developing the female talent pipeline and showcasing true talent, rewarding achievement and celebrating success, our events and awards offer a truly stand-out everywoman experience.
- Senior figures in the UK’s travel industry gathered on 15 November for the announcement of the winners of the inaugural everywoman in Travel Awards
- AwardNominations for the 2017 NatWest everywoman Awards have now closed. Now in its fifteenth year, the NatWest everywoman Awards will once again...Date:Wed, 06/12/2017Start time:12:00PM
- AwardNow in it’s eighth year, nominations for the 2018 FDM everywoman in Technology Awards are now open!Date:Thu, 08/02/2018Start time:6:45PM
- AwardNominations for the 2017 everywoman in Travel Awards have now closed. The programme will recognise inspirational women at all stages of their career...Date:Thu, 16/11/2017Start time:11:59AM
- Twenty-one extraordinary women are revealed today as this year’s finalists in the 15th annual NatWest everywoman Awards
- EventThe next everywoman in Tech Forum will be returning to London on 8 February 2018. This empowering one-day event will gather both male and female role...Date:Thu, 08/02/2018Start time:8:30AM
JOIN THE EVERYWOMAN NETWORK
Our highly acclaimed personal development tool brings together a vibrant community of women who are working to create rewarding and fruitful careers.
Diversity is no longer simply a moral issue. Research shows that fostering gender-diverse teams can improve your business performance.
Better manage the development of your female talent, retain key staff and grow your business performance.
Access a wealth of personal development resources, advice and inspiration to address key challenges faced at all levels of business.
Latest from the Network
Get the latest News & Insight, including our latest everywomanNetwork content and incognito articles into the latest gender diversity issues affecting your business and you.
- Sophia Azizian is an Assurance Partner and CIS Talent Leader at Ernst & Young, based in its Moscow office. We talked to her about the role that...
- Looking for tools to help you hone your communication skills? We’ve picked some of the most enjoyable and thought-provoking podcasts out there to...
- Fed up with synergising? Not keen to cascade it out to your team or circle back any time soon? Of all the creative interpretations of the English...
- Women often struggle to value themselves – and the work they do - properly. This shows up in so many ways; in how we talk about our roles, how we ask...
- There’s no substitute for practice, of course, but sometimes a little fresh perspective can give your communication skills a boost. We’ve picked four...