If taking time off work makes you decidedly uncomfortable, you’ve probably never needed a holiday more! We explore the challenges of getting away from it all and share the best ways to unplug and unwind
Being able to show stand out capabilities and attributes in your day-to-day role lays the foundations for career success. We asked three everywomanAmbassadors — all senior leaders — to tell us about a time a junior colleague impressed them — and what it told them about their potential…
The ability to understand – and convey – nonverbal communication is an important part of professional communication. Take this quiz to find out your body language fluency…
Our everywoman in Tech Awards winner, Accenture’s Jess Majekodunmi reflects on her unusual choices, how she has changed her mind about Imposter Syndrome, and the role of humility in her leadership position.
- Lead by everywoman trainers, our engaging member only webinars will support your professional and personal development.
- Covering an extensive range of topics, discover our in-depth workbooks, designed to develop and refine your skills.
- The online tool that recommends everywoman content and learning tracks tailored to your personal development needs.
- Each month, our flagship podcast explores a trending topic with a thought leader.
Events and Awards
Dedicated to developing the female talent pipeline and showcasing true talent, rewarding achievement and celebrating success, our events and awards offer a truly stand-out everywoman experience.
8 December 2022
Celebrating 20 years of female entrepreneurship. Nominations now open.
Building the global gold standard in gender diversity.
Awards ceremony: 30 June 2022
Book your table now!
Leadership & Development
Committed to supporting organisations make the most of their talent pipelines, everywoman’s leadership & development programmes are multi-faceted, energising and mindset-shifting
- A 9 month programme to support your identified talent in their role as a leader in your business.
- A programme for the development of women already in executive leader roles.
- Shorter learning experiences that can be accessed by your identified talent or can be used as team building exercises.
- Teaching teams to understand and connect with your customer base in a way that ensures your business can thrive through creating loyal brand...
- As well as our suite of development programmes, everywoman also offers a range of bespoke solutions to meet your objectives and budget.
- A programme for the development of senior women in Tech already in executive leader roles.
The everywoman Network
Our highly acclaimed personal development tool brings together a vibrant community of women who are working to create rewarding and fruitful careers.
- Diversity is no longer simply a moral issue. Research shows that fostering gender-diverse teams can improve your business performance.
- Better manage the development of your female talent, retain key staff and grow your business performance.
- Access a wealth of personal development resources, advice and inspiration to address key challenges faced at all levels of business.
“From being their first sponsor, to now 15 years later still a committed and active Advocate, I have never doubted the impact that everywoman has had on the diversity community. Together with pioneering partners such as IBM they have changed the agenda and as a result, many lives.”