- Aashish Kasad is a Tax Partner for Ernst & Young LLP, India and the India Region Diversity & Inclusiveness (D&I) Leader. We talked to her...
- I was getting stale in my latest position until I found the everywoman workbook 'Writing a CV to get promoted.' It led me to completely...
- Sandra Di Moise is the Managing Director - Partnerships Segments, Retail and Travel and Entertainment and Affinity for Barclaycard. We talked to her...
- As Senior Sourcing Manager at Alexander Mann Solutions in Poland, Pawel Hajduk works in an office where over 80 per cent of his colleagues are...
Events and Awards
Dedicated to developing the female talent pipeline and showcasing true talent, rewarding achievement and celebrating success, our events and awards offer a truly stand-out everywoman experience.
- AwardNominations open for the 2019 FDM everywoman in Technology AwardsDate:6th March 2019Start time:6:45PM
- AwardNominations have now closed for the NatWest everywoman Awards! Now in its 16th year, the Awards will once again celebrate the success of Britain’s...Date:5th December 2018Start time:12:00PM
- AwardNominations for the everywoman in Travel Awards are now closed. The Awards will celebrate inspirational women at all stages of their career.Date:14th November 2018Start time:12:00PM
THE EVERYWOMAN NETWORK
Our highly acclaimed personal development tool brings together a vibrant community of women who are working to create rewarding and fruitful careers.
Diversity is no longer simply a moral issue. Research shows that fostering gender-diverse teams can improve your business performance.
Better manage the development of your female talent, retain key staff and grow your business performance.
Access a wealth of personal development resources, advice and inspiration to address key challenges faced at all levels of business.