- In this issue we outline the latest thinking from the D&I space which lead to the creation of the everywoman Global Summit. We also speak to Lavinya Stennett, founder of The Black Curriculum.
Passive-aggressive behaviour is a deliberate way of expressing anger in a seemingly non-hostile way — and breeds mistrust and resentment in the workplace. We look at eight ways to challenge passive-aggression in yourself and others for healthier communication.
Great questions lead to great answers, so we asked six top business coaches and authors for the most powerful one to ask yourself right now — and how it can impact your career and drive you forward.
Three experienced mentors give their advice to an everywomanNetwork member who wants to improve her own mentoring relationship…
You’ve nurtured your network, online and off, but how can you now make sure you’re using this amazing and hard-won resource to its fullest advantage? We look at five ways to boost your network savvy and tap into its power, to move yourself forward in your career.
- Lead by everywoman trainers, our engaging member only webinars will support your professional and personal development.
- Covering an extensive range of topics, discover our in-depth workbooks, designed to develop and refine your skills.
- The online tool that recommends everywoman content and learning tracks tailored to your personal development needs.
- Each month, our flagship podcast explores a trending topic with a thought leader.
Events and Awards
Dedicated to developing the female talent pipeline and showcasing true talent, rewarding achievement and celebrating success, our events and awards offer a truly stand-out everywoman experience.
Leadership & Development
Committed to supporting organisations make the most of their talent pipelines, everywoman’s leadership & development programmes are multi-faceted, energising and mindset-shifting
- A 9 month programme to support your identified talent in their role as a leader in your business.
- A programme for the development of women already in executive leader roles.
- Shorter learning experiences that can be accessed by your identified talent or can be used as team building exercises.
- Teaching teams to understand and connect with your customer base in a way that ensures your business can thrive through creating loyal brand...
- As well as our suite of development programmes, everywoman also offers a range of bespoke solutions to meet your objectives and budget.
- A programme for the development of senior women in Tech already in executive leader roles.
The everywoman Network
Our highly acclaimed personal development tool brings together a vibrant community of women who are working to create rewarding and fruitful careers.
- Diversity is no longer simply a moral issue. Research shows that fostering gender-diverse teams can improve your business performance.
- Better manage the development of your female talent, retain key staff and grow your business performance.
- Access a wealth of personal development resources, advice and inspiration to address key challenges faced at all levels of business.
“From being their first sponsor, to now 15 years later still a committed and active Advocate, I have never doubted the impact that everywoman has had on the diversity community. Together with pioneering partners such as IBM they have changed the agenda and as a result, many lives.”