- The ‘motherhood penalty’ is a leading contributor to the gender pay gap, with women who have children by the age of 33 earning 15% less than their...
- We speak to Dame Inga Beale to find out how her early experiences of being a bisexual woman in the City led to her role as a D&I pioneer.
- We talked to Anna Delvecchio, winner of the FTA 2018 everywoman in Transport and Logistics Woman of the Year Award about inspiring the next...
- “Diversity is messy: it is not easy or comfortable, because it’s built on difference. It’s built on accepting that your way is not the only way”.
- According to a new report by The People’s Pension, the gender pensions gap is more than double the size of the gender pay gap, with the average...
Events and Awards
Dedicated to developing the female talent pipeline and showcasing true talent, rewarding achievement and celebrating success, our events and awards offer a truly stand-out everywoman experience.
- Fourteen inspirational role models in the UK’s transport and logistics industry were announced as winners in the 2019 everywoman in Transport &...
- Now in its 17th year, nominations are open for businesswomen whose vision and industry have seen their companies grow from fledgling startups into...Date:3rd December 2019Start time:12:00PM
- Don't miss this two-day programme designed to help further the development of credible and impactful female leaders...Date:18th June 2019 to 19th June 2019Start time:8:30AM
- Don’t miss your chance to get connected at the 2019 everywoman in Insurance Forum, London on 2 July 2019.Date:2nd July 2019
- Nominations for the 2019 Barclaycard everywoman in Retail Awards are now open!Date:11th September 2019
- Nominations for the 2019 everywoman in Travel Awards are now openDate:13th November 2019Start time:12:00AM
THE EVERYWOMAN NETWORK
Our highly acclaimed personal development tool brings together a vibrant community of women who are working to create rewarding and fruitful careers.
Diversity is no longer simply a moral issue. Research shows that fostering gender-diverse teams can improve your business performance.
Better manage the development of your female talent, retain key staff and grow your business performance.
Access a wealth of personal development resources, advice and inspiration to address key challenges faced at all levels of business.
"I'm so pleased that I joined everywomanClub. I have met incredibly successful women from such a wide variety of backgrounds. Being a member of everywomanClub has inspired my thinking, helped me make really valuable connections and I love that we share experiences, alongside our passion to help others progress."
Claire Scott-Priestley, Partner, Squire Patton Boggs