- Lady Colleen Glaeser is the first woman to serve on the board of international directors for Russian software developer AxxonSoft. She is also the...
- Campaigners launch Equal Pay Advice Service for Equal Pay Day 2018
- Why diversity is key to improving life-changing technology.
- Nitasha Devasar, managing director of academic publishers Taylor & Francis India and South Asia (and whose book Publishers on Publishing: Inside...
- The reason why someone gets a job is at least 50 per cent down to how others perceive their ability and potential, rather than what they can really...
Events and Awards
Dedicated to developing the female talent pipeline and showcasing true talent, rewarding achievement and celebrating success, our events and awards offer a truly stand-out everywoman experience.
- Today, the travel industry celebrated outstanding talent from the UK and beyond with the announcement of the 2018 IBM iX everywoman in Travel Awards...
- Tickets now available for the inaugural 2018 everywoman in Risk Forum taking place in London on 29 November.Date:29th November 2018Start time:8:30AM
- everywoman is pleased to announce the launch of our inaugural everywoman in Insurance Forum, taking place in London on 24 January 2019.
- Register your interest for the 2019 everywoman in Tech Forum taking place 6 March and be the first to know about ticket details.
- Nominations have now closed for the NatWest everywoman Awards! Now in its 16th year, the Awards will once again celebrate the success of Britain’s...Date:5th December 2018Start time:12:00PM
- NOMINATION DEADLINE EXTENDED for the 2019 FDM everywoman in Technology AwardsDate:6th March 2019Start time:6:45PM
THE EVERYWOMAN NETWORK
Our highly acclaimed personal development tool brings together a vibrant community of women who are working to create rewarding and fruitful careers.
Diversity is no longer simply a moral issue. Research shows that fostering gender-diverse teams can improve your business performance.
Better manage the development of your female talent, retain key staff and grow your business performance.
Access a wealth of personal development resources, advice and inspiration to address key challenges faced at all levels of business.