- In this issue we outline the latest thinking from the D&I space which lead to the creation of the everywoman Global Summit. We also speak to Lavinya Stennett, founder of The Black Curriculum.
We all want to feel confident — and preferably all the time. Yet, confidence is more a rolling wave than a straight line to a destination, and can wax and wane in response to so many factors. So how can you lean into greater confidence more effectively — and what can you do when it dips?
After many months of working exclusively from our dining tables, the thought of re-starting the commute and stepping back into the office culture may seem daunting — not to mention making in-person small talk with someone other than your Amazon driver.
Mentoring is an enriching experience that both parties can contribute to and gain benefits from — and there are so many ways to tap into its potential. Let’s look at five exercises that can be used online or in person to inspire growth and drive a mentoring relationship forward…
Has the pandemic pushed gender equality forward — or back? Returning fathers to the home with lockdown and hybrid working may be a powerful boost says Adrienne Burgess, CEO of the Fatherhood Institute
- Lead by everywoman trainers, our engaging member only webinars will support your professional and personal development.
- Covering an extensive range of topics, discover our in-depth workbooks, designed to develop and refine your skills.
- The online tool that recommends everywoman content and learning tracks tailored to your personal development needs.
- Each month, our flagship podcast explores a trending topic with a thought leader.
Events and Awards
Dedicated to developing the female talent pipeline and showcasing true talent, rewarding achievement and celebrating success, our events and awards offer a truly stand-out everywoman experience.
Leadership & Development
Committed to supporting organisations make the most of their talent pipelines, everywoman’s leadership & development programmes are multi-faceted, energising and mindset-shifting
- A 9 month programme to support your identified talent in their role as a leader in your business.
- A programme for the development of women already in executive leader roles.
- Shorter learning experiences that can be accessed by your identified talent or can be used as team building exercises.
- Teaching teams to understand and connect with your customer base in a way that ensures your business can thrive through creating loyal brand...
- As well as our suite of development programmes, everywoman also offers a range of bespoke solutions to meet your objectives and budget.
- A programme for the development of senior women in Tech already in executive leader roles.
The everywoman Network
Our highly acclaimed personal development tool brings together a vibrant community of women who are working to create rewarding and fruitful careers.
- Diversity is no longer simply a moral issue. Research shows that fostering gender-diverse teams can improve your business performance.
- Better manage the development of your female talent, retain key staff and grow your business performance.
- Access a wealth of personal development resources, advice and inspiration to address key challenges faced at all levels of business.