Psychological safety in the workplace is a key phrase that’s come to light over the last couple of years, but what is it really and how do we create it? More importantly, can we identify when and how a space has become psychologically unsafe and what can we ‘practically’ do about it? This workshop will give you insight into the behaviours that may leave you or your team in an unproductive and difficult environment, which can lead to unhelpful conflict, high staff turnover, or just unhappy colleagues. More importantly you’ll learn how to tackle it productively and with team ‘buy-in’.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
1. Identifying unsafe environments
2. Key factors for creating a psychologically safe space
3. When and how to call it out
4. Active bystanders – what you can do to help.
5. Maintaining a safe space in times of stress and uncertainty
WHO IS IT FOR?
Middle Managers, leaders