Intersectional identity and revolutionising leadership
Understanding intersectionality can revolutionise your leadership – you’ll deepen your awareness about your own lived experiences and how you can navigate bias and barriers in your own life. You’ll develop compassion and empathy for others’ lived experience. You’ll see ways to support others who are navigating different barriers to you. This workshop takes you from having some knowledge on these topics into a place of deeper awareness and understanding. You’ll develop language, fluency and confidence to talk about identity, privilege and power.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
• What is intersectionality and why is it important for your leadership and in the workplace
• Identifying your points of power, access and privilege
• What does it mean to show up as your authentic self at work, where you bend out of shape to fit in
• Where your points of difference are from others and where colleagues may have different lived experiences
• Using your privilege as a superpower, how you can navigate and disrupt bias and barriers, how you can amplify others
WHO IS IT FOR?