Allyship – helping eachother thrive
We live in a society where customers, employees, investors and partners see equity and inclusion as not just a nice to have but a must-have; therefore, we all have a role to play in driving inclusive cultures – putting the I into inclusion. In this session, we will explore the allyship role that we can all play in enabling others to thrive and the critical role that men play in becoming allies of women in the working environment. Come away from the session with some practical ways of being an ally to different people around you and encouraging others to be an ally to you by being intentional with curiosity, compassion, collaboration and courage.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
• What is allyship and why does it matter.
• The inclusive behaviours to being an inclusive leader.
• Barriers to allyship and how to navigate them.
• Building stronger connections
• Allyship roles – the part you can play.
• How to champion change.
WHO IS IT FOR?