everywoman of Influence Programme
The everywoman of Influence Programme has been developed for women with executive potential. It builds on the leadership skills and experience delegates already have and shows them how to pivot to the next level of leadership.
The next programme will be running across four 1/2 day sessions on 29 April, 13, 20 and 27 May 2021.
Delegates can expect to:
- Look at the leadership challenges posed by radical change, be it the result of the current global pandemic or more systemic planned organisational change
- Consider the need for trust and resilience and the role the leader plays in this
- Learn the transitions required to move from functional leaders to business unit or enterprise leaders.
- Acquire the tools to enhance their strategic and visionary thinking.
- Develop the skill of workplace storytelling, required to communicate effectively in multiple scenarios
- Gain a better understanding of how gender differences impact leadership in the workplace. All aspects of the programme will encompass the importance of inclusivity and the benefits this brings to every business.
WHO CAN ATTEND?
The programme is tailored towards women who have been working in a management role for 3+ years with budget and people management responsibilites, who are looking to progress into an executive position.
To book your place on the April-May programme, click below.
For more information on upcoming programmes or to book a larger group (5+) please complete the form below and we will be in touch.
The Everywoman course I took in 2020 was the best course I have been on by a long mile. It crammed a lot of information in a short space of time and both the conversations/exercises and network opportunities were fantastic as you rarely get the opportunity to exchange experiences and ideas with other females in positions of leadership. It was very interesting to see how incredibly similar the experiences, way of thinking and difficulties are. There are definitely, generally speaking, ‘Mental blocks’ that females have when it comes to workplace leadership that males more rarely struggle with and the course did a fantastic job of pointing them out and addressing ways to deal with them. Before the course I thought it was just me.
Senior Engineer, Komatsu (2020 EOI delegate)
To enquire about what the everywoman of Influence Programme can do for your business and senior female leaders, complete the below form and one of the team will be in touch.