People. Planet. Progress.
Tech Forum conference: 9 March 2023
STEM early careers day: 7 March 2023 (Virtual event)
You will walk away from everywoman in Tech Forum with:
- A tangible career plan
- Leadership skills for a post-pandemic world
- Insights into technology trends and what other women in the tech are focusing on
- A new peer group that challenges your thinking on innovation, technology and your potential
- A renewed purpose as a woman in tech
New for the 2023 forum:
- Sustainability challenge: how can you start small to improve sustainability in tech?
- Algos and ethics: how can we build AI for a better world?
- Focus sessions: turbo-charging your career in software development or cloud
- Finding your authentic voice as a leader and driving your tech career to the c-level
2023 Speakers Include
Dr Gigi Taguri
Director of Medical Technology, LloydsPharmacy Online Doctor
Global Chief Privacy Officer, Wipro
CTO, British Heart Foundation
Dr Chanuki Seresinhe
Head of Data Science, Zoopla
Manging Director Global Cyber Operations, Barclays
CIO and Director of Digital & Technical Services, Royal College of Arts
2023 Partners & Sponsors
"I found the everywoman in Tech Forum very interesting and inspiring. In my opinion, was organised very well and the platform used was very helpful. I am looking forward to get involved in different events to support women in IT industry"
"It was aa pleasure to join my fellow panellists at the everywoman in Tech Forum discussing the important role of technology in addressing climate change. Innovation in technology is a critical enabler in the transition in a low carbon economy. "
"I had a fantastic time at the everywoman in Tech Forum event. All the speakers were very inspirational and had such fantastic advice for building a career as a woman and breaking barriers in the workplace! It is brilliant to be part of a company that sponsored such a fantastic event and I am grateful to have been given the opportunity to attend"
"I know how much work goes in to making these things spectacular and it was a really honour to be an attendee so thank you for an incredible event, thank you for inspiring and celebrating women and thank you for the opportunity to be part of it"
"Had a great day meeting and talking to so many amazing women in Technology! Thanks for making this virtual event come alive"
"I just want to say congratulations on hosting a wonderful event. I loved how inspiring and inclusive the Tech Forum was. I spoke to many delegates on the day, and they all said how much they loved the talks and discussions and that they couldn't wait to take the learnings back into their workplaces"