All personal information given to us through this website will only be held and used with care and in accordance with this policy and the Data Protection Act 1998.
What information may we collect when you use this site or when you contact us?
We collect two different types of data; (1) data about you and which you decide to submit and (2) anonymous aggregated data about how visitors use this site and interact with our marketing campaigns.
1. We may collect and process personal information when you fill in a form on the Site or when you contact us. This includes without limitation information provided at the time of registering to the Site, posting material to us or the Site and if you report a problem with the Site. We may also collect information regarding details of visits to our Site and the resources that you access. We also use that information as further described or referred to in this policy. We refer to any information that may identify you as an individual, such as your name and address, as personal data or personal information.
We also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond.
What do we do with the personal information we gather?
We require this information to understand the needs of our visitors and people who contact us in order to provide a better service and in particular, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- internal record keeping and administration
- using the information to provide and improve our products and services
- depending on how your membership or service is funded or introduced, sharing information with your employer or an appointed intermediary, solely for product or service administration purposes
- periodically sending promotional material about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address or other contact details that you have provided
- using the information to customise the website according to your interests
- responding to requests where we have a legal or regulatory obligation to do so
Changes to Privacy Notice