everywoman is looking for a talented Social Media Executive to manage all social media channels and campaigns across the business. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in a similar role, preferably in a B2B events marketing environment and enjoy taking responsibility for growing our brand.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a highly-motivated individual. You’ll be working with a great team of colleagues and be encouraged to use your initiative, communicate and develop new ideas and play an essential role in driving the growth of our online platform, our high-profile award and forum programmes, and our brand-new entrepreneurs platform.
You’ll need enthusiasm, attention to detail, the ability to weave current events into our campaigns, a good creative eye, good knowledge of all social media platforms and metrics, experience of writing marketing copy and the ability to work across multiple projects and report on performance.
If you love creating social media campaigns, that deliver, we’d love to hear from you.
- Develop, manage and implement the social media plan for each award programme and forum in our portfolio. This will include driving nominations for our awards along with delegates and sponsors for all our events.
- Own and execute a wider corporate social media strategy for elevating our brand and driving more sponsorship leads.
- Drive engagement with our webinars and content housed on our e-learning platform.
- Increase our membership on our Entrepreneurs Hub through content promotion.
- Manage all company social media accounts
- Oversee any associated accounts (eg: the founder’s accounts)
- Create social media guidelines in line with the company brand guidelines, and ensure these are adhered to across all social channels
- Work with the Marketing Director and Marketing Manager to ensure the social media plans are incorporated into, and support the broader marketing and communications strategy
- Develop an understanding of the everywoman audiences and tailor appropriate content across each social channel accordingly
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative, targeted content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Engage with audiences, encouraging discussion and interaction on all channels.
- Develop a comprehensive influencer strategy and manage key influencer relationships
- Plan and manage social media paid advertising strategy, reporting regularly on response and ROI
- Analyse social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Train team members where required on how best to use social media
- Monitor and report on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Minimum of 2 year’s social media marketing experience, preferably in a B2B environment
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience of working in a small company an advantage
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent written English and copywriting skills
- Ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment
- Analytical skills, able to prepare and execute social media campaigns and produce meaningful analysis, on which to base conclusions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build successful business relationships
- A working knowledge of Salesforce and Social Studio
- Good knowledge of social media marketing techniques and best practice
- Enthusiastic, committed and motivated
- Ability to tailor communications to a wide range of audiences
- Commercial mindset
- Organised and efficient, able to manage several events marketing campaigns at a time
- Eager to take initiative and propose new ideas
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise activities
- Interested in exploring new marketing methods and thinking creatively about new ways to reach audiences
- Confident in working with people at all levels within organisations
- Able to communicate ideas simply to a wide audience
- Used to working closely across multi-discipline teams
- Friendly, can do attitude and good sense of humour
- Competitive salary
- Centrally located office, working with a creative and collaborative team
- Access to the wealth of personal development resources, advice, and inspiration available on the everywomanNetwork
- Perkbox benefits programme; rewards ranging from free food in major UK restaurants to movie tickets, phone insurance and more
If you have the necessary skills and are ready for the next step in your career please submit your CV today, applications close on July 31st.
We look forward to doing amazing things together.