Give back, inspire female talent, and connect with like-minded women in business
everywomanClub is a powerful network of successful and engaging women in business who are committed to supporting the next generation of female talent.
Our members operate at a senior-level across the business and entrepreneurship community, and work in a variety of sectors and roles. They are all passionate about giving back and supporting future talent.
We connect members at dynamic and exclusive Club events and support them to take part in time-efficient initiatives that shape business and influence change for the advancement of all women in business.
Apply to join today
Give back through time-efficient initiatives:
- Membership includes three everywomanNetwork memberships, so you can support your mentees, team members or friends to develop themselves and progress their careers.
- Video and article interviews enable you to share your insight, experiences, and advice.
- You will be invited to create a profile on www.modernmuse.org (a charity founded by everywoman) empowering girls to make informed career decisions.
Inspire the next generation of female leaders and increase your profile across the globe:
- Access an audience of 20,000+ everywomanNetwork members.
- Reach our wider community through social media: Twitter +23,000, Facebook +2,800, LinkedIn +5,000.
Access a powerful and supportive network of peers:
- Attend a series of quarterly Club events with outstanding speakers.
- Receive VIP invites to everywoman’s glittering Award ceremonies.
- Join the private everywomanClub LinkedIn group.
everywomanClub Members include:
Partners at Deloitte PWC and EY
HRD’s at Worldpay, Tesco, Microsoft
Group Presidents at Xerox and Experian
Directors at RBS, Coca-Cola, and Airwave Solutions
CTO’s at Direct Line and Morrisons
MD’s at Barclays and Celebrity Cruises
Vice Presidents at Selex and ARM
Founders of Specsavers and Hand Picked Hotels