Senior Level Role Models
everywoman Ambassadors are senior-level role models from different sectors, disciplines, and cultures. They include women working for organisations and successful entrepreneurs.
We profile Ambassadors in videos, articles, and social media, enabling them to share their advice and experiences with thousands of women globally.
Depending on their experience, many Ambassadors are also judges at everywoman Awards and speakers, and panel members at everywoman Events.
Benefits of Membership:
- Encourages future talent to achieve more
- Positions your employer/company as one that promotes gender equality
- Facilitates a time-efficient way to give back
- Elevates your profile - in and out of your organisation
- Provides you with a strong network
Inspire the Leaders of Tomorrow
74% of regular users of the everywomanNetwork (women working to fulfil their potential) say having access to role models inspires them.
"Know your worth and don’t be afraid to take a chance, it’s not about perfection, it’s about execution."...
"It’s about attitude, not age - having the right mindset leads to success."...
"Ensure you are surrounded by the right people who will support you and encourage you."...
Sheila Flavell is passionate about enhancing diversity in the workplace and creating exciting careers for the next generation of digital talent.
Apply to be an everywoman Ambassador today
Give back through time-efficient initiatives:
- Video and article interviews enable you to share your insight, experiences, and advice.
- You will be invited to create a profile on www.modernmuse.org (a charity founded by everywoman) empowering girls to make informed career decisions.
Inspire the next generation of female leaders and increase your profile across the globe:
- Access an audience of 20,000+ everywomanNetwork members.
- Reach our wider community through social media: Twitter 28,000+, Facebook 3,500+, LinkedIn 6,000+.
Access a powerful and supportive network of peers:
- Attend a series of quarterly events with outstanding speakers.
- Receive VIP invites to everywoman’s glittering Award ceremonies.
- Join the private Ambassadors LinkedIn group.
everywoman Ambassadors Members include:
Partners at Deloitte PWC and EY
HRD’s at Worldpay, Tesco, Microsoft
Group Presidents at Xerox and Experian
Directors at RBS, Coca-Cola, and Airwave Solutions
CTO’s at Direct Line and Morrisons
MD’s at Barclays and Celebrity Cruises
Vice Presidents at Selex and ARM
Founders of Specsavers and Hand Picked Hotels
Across Experian we have the everywoman capability available to all our offices worldwide. We have consistently polled for feedback and have found that while usage and themes of focus may vary there is a consistent level of value and appreciation that our teams achieve through the everywoman membership. We have focus groups and grass roots brown bag sessions regularly using everywoman content from Bulgaria to the USA and Malaysia - and extremely positive individual endorsements as well. Initially there was some concern that it would be uk centric but we have found that this is not the case and have as a result continued our global subscription for several years. Based on recent feedback this is likely to continue!