Join us and benefit from developing your female talent
Whether your business is large or small, the rewards from fostering gender-diverse teams are the same.
Developing talent, and in particular female talent, will not only help drive business growth and performance, but will also help retain and attract the best female employees.
Our highly acclaimed personal development tool, the everywomanNetwork, is a cost effective way of developing female talent.
Buying our Enterprise level membership (for companies with up to 250 employees), for a year, means you and your employees will benefit from:
- Access to personal development when and where it’s needed, at a time and place to suit you and your team
- Learning tools and content delivered through a variety of media, including webinars, workbooks, video and articles
- Access to senior female role models’ stories and thought leadership
- Developing privately at you and your team’s own speed
- A dashboard providing usage analysis of your team’s development
Empower your employees to drive their development
everywomanNetwork Enterprise Membership is ideal for smaller companies (with up to 250 employees). Available in bundles of 10, up to a maximum of 50 memberships, they are available from as little as £712.50 + VAT for a bundle of 10.
Get access to a huge variety of learning material, advice and inspiration and start benefitting your business today.
"Our vision at BP, to engage more girls and women into STEM careers, is being elevated by our partnership with everywoman and the Modern Muse project, which will promote the fantastic careers of women of all ages in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics."