MASTER THE ART OF SELF-PROMOTION
THIS INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY
A workshop-in-a-box, exclusive to everywomanNetwork members
You’ve probably heard of the gender pay gap, but what about the self-promotion gap? Evidence suggests that women are less comfortable shouting about their achievements than men, and that a reluctance to self-promote can limit career success.
This International Women’s Day, we’re giving you everything you need to run a workshop designed to get women thinking about their own relationship with self-promotion and how they can get comfortable with singing their own praises to benefit their own careers — and contribute towards closing the gender gap.
About the resource:
- Available for members to download free now*.
- Workshops can be run virtually or in person.
- Everything you need to host a 45-minute, fully-scripted workshop.
- Anyone can be a host.
- Perfect for managers, team leaders and ally group leads.
- Sample wording you can use to invite participants to your session, and communicate with them afterwards.
- Participants receive a CPD certificate for attending your session (everywoman members only).
*Downloadable assets only available to everywoman members. If you are not currently a member please contact us on [email protected]