yOUR Home working RESOURCE CENTRE
The ongoing crisis and circumstances we once again find ourselves uniting us globally in adjusting to different ways of working and living. Here at everywoman, we will continue to support your ongoing development and wellbeing. Knowing that feelings of isolation, and the pull of work, home and family responsibilities can take their toll, we want to ensure that you continue to feel part of an extended community that understands and relates to these very new challenges.
For the immediate future, we want to extend an invite to every woman everywhere to be part of our community. The everywoman community of over 30,000 has been benefitting from having access to our extensive range of resources for many years: inspirational webinars, informative features and articles, in-depth leadership workbooks, videos and advice & guidance from experts. We are now making hundreds of these resources freely available to you, your teams, family and friends.
Remember - if you work for one of the companies who are everywoman Partners, you will have access to ALL the resources on the everywomanNetwork. Just be sure to log into your account. If you need any help with your company login access code, or want to sign up for membership drop us a line.
Successful remote working
The Covid-19 pandemic has made it a normality for most of us to work from home. Take our quiz to find out what kind of remote worker you are and uncover top tips for getting the most out of your working life…
Video conferencing has enabled us all to keep working throughout the pandemic — but it can also lead to stress and burnout. So what can we do about it?
Feeling flat of late? Lacking your usual get-up-and-go? The good news is that behavioural researchers agree that many broader aspects of general motivation – or lack of – have a neurological basis, and that even a few small changes in behaviour can help to influence levels. Try energising your life with these four simple motivation hacks to increase your resilience and give your brain a helping hand.
How we use our space — physically, psychologically and virtually — hugely impacts on our mental wellbeing as well as our productivity when remote working. We call on interior design and wellbeing experts to overhaul your environment and make it work harder for you.
The challenges of the pandemic have brough new ways for connecting to the fore — and none more so than video conferencing. Platforms such as Microsoft Teams, Google Meet and Zoom saw massive growth over lockdown, and video calls are now a mainstream business tool for those working from home. But how do you ensure you remain visible and make impact in this digital space? We look at how to supercharge your online meetings and dial up your digital to mean business in the ‘new normal’.
Free on-demand webinar recordings
Working with your virtual team
How do you keep a remote team connected, motivated, productive and happy.
Advice for overcoming imposter syndrome is usually aimed at the individual filled with doubt and feeling like a fraud. In this article, we’ll take a broader approach and look at what you as a manager can do to support anyone on your team whose mindset is preventing them from developing their full potential.
What can we do to ensure we as team leaders and team colleagues get the best from each other during a time of crisis?
There’s no point decorating other people’s houses if your own is on fire! Discover how a Facebook leader creates team cultures based on collaboration, trust, friendship and happiness.
The team that plays together, stays together? Inject some sparks of creation into your group gatherings and reap the benefits of a more inspired, invigorated team.
EQ and Wellbeing
Achieving a healthy work-life integration can feel like an uphill struggle – and a greater emphasis on working from home hasn’t necessarily made it any easier. However, if you’re in need of equilibrium, here are six ways to live a more harmonious, purposeful and productive life – and even help others do the same.
- In our latest everywoman Book Club, we interrogate crime writer turned happiness guru Sophie Hannah on her latest title, and the key to true...
- Learn how emotional intelligence can impact positively on your career and your life - and discover the ways to raise your own EQ levels.
- In an increasingly hectic world, the ancient practice of ‘mindfulness’ can help those seeking to carve a bit of extra headspace into their busy lives...
- Mental health is how you think and feel about yourself and your role in society. It is also how you cope when times get tough.
- How well equipped are you to spot the warning signs of stress in your life? And do you have the right resources in place to deal with stress when it...
Future-proofing your career
To survive in the digital revolution, we must be versatile, open-minded and ready to embrace change, just like our friends in the animal kingdom must adapt to their changing environment. Take our quiz to discover which animal’s agility you’re most akin to, and how you can use that knowledge to best effect on the road ahead.
Technology is evolving at great speed. Is your career on track to keep pace with the pace of digital transformation? Whether you work at the forefront of the technical revolution, or artificial intelligence feels far removed from your daily reality, in the first of a series of monthly articles we introduce the four big questions you should be asking yourself right now…
In the midst of unprecedented technological advancements, a recent report declared that ‘soft skills will reign’. In the second of our four-part series on technology and you, we explore how you can best use these in-demand skillsets to sustain, enhance and future proof your career —whatever your industry or job function.
We’re living through a time of changes — many of them unwanted — but it’s by no means the first time we’ve faced upheaval, and it won’t be the last. When you get blown off your professional course, this guide will help you forge a new path, and focus on the leadership skills required to ensure your team travels with you.
Expand Your Skills
- Resilience is the ability to bounce-back from difficult times and re-emerge with a positive outlook. Start building today...
- Strategic thinking is one of those business terms that can make us freeze. What is it? Why do we need it? And most importantly, how do we do it?
- Identify your strengths and communicate them effectively to build your reputation and propel your career forward.
- Uncover your own vision of productivity and what to put in place to make that vision a reality.
- A strong and effective communicator uses words in ways that resonate, empower and motivate themselves – and those around them.
- Learn the insider's tricks of the trade to ensure you're ready to take the stage...
- Tech is changing all the time. How do you keep your digital skills up to date...
- Be ready to support your mentee(s) in the best possible way with our set of resources for aspiring and existing mentors.
- By probing the root causes of problems, you can find a new angle on the situation, which allows you to tackle it more effectively.
- Uncover the time thiefs lurking in your working life, and learn how you can finally get ahead and on a productivity high.
Develop Your Career
- Create and curate connections inside and outside of your organisation and learn how to build your network
- Working remotely may mean no long commutes and more flexibility, but also challenges and changes to routines. Learn how to make working from home...
- Tips on improving your career satisfaction levels.
- “Great job” is always nice to hear. But the best feedback is more than just an ego-booster or pick-me-up. Take charge of soliciting your own feedback.
- Your 'voice' is your personal blend of how you communicate, why and what you put across. Learn how to adopt effective strategies to promote...
- Find the right fit for you and prepare for this relationship in an effective way.
- Your transition will be fundamental to your long-term success so you need to be prepared if you are going to navigate this path successfully.
- Learn how you can stimulate your own thinking and development of your leadership behaviours and qualities. ...
Navigating your career
- Understand the effect uncertainty has on you and learn how to be your best self no matter how challenging life gets.
- Achieve a win-win situation for both you and your company by negotiating flexible working.
- Learn how to say no by setting and respecting your personal boundaries, in ways that won’t cause trouble with your boss, or derail your career.
Support and empower your team
- Brush up your practices as a line manager, from delivering feedback to managing your team's time...
- Foster the next generation of leaders within your organisation by making your team feel empowered.
- Your employees need you to deliver on the hope that their performance review is to help them grow.
- Recent times have been a maelstrom of change for many organisations. How can you, as a leader or a committed individual rise to the challenges?