yOUR Home working hub
The current crisis and circumstances we find ourselves in today is uniting us globally in adjusting to "a new normal" with many of us now shifting to remote working. Here at everywoman, we’ve been working hard to ensure we not only continue to support your ongoing development but importantly to also support your overall well-being. Knowing that feelings of isolation, adjusting to a new routine, and the pull of work, home and family responsibilities can take their toll, we wanted to ensure that you could feel part of an extended community that understands and relates to these very new challenges.
For the immediate future, we want to extend an invite to every woman everywhere to be part of our community. The everywoman community of over 30,000 has been benefitting from having access to our extensive range of resources for many years: inspirational webinars, informative features and articles, in-depth leadership workbooks, videos and advice & guidance from experts. We are now making hundreds of these resources freely available to you, your teams, family and friends.
Take a look at all the free access resources we are offering, sign up for our weekly webinars, and spend some time getting to know the everywoman community. We certainly look forward to meeting you.
Remember - if you work for one of the companies who are everywoman Partners, you will have access to ALL the resources on the everywomanNetwork. Just be sure to log into your account . If you need any help with your company login access code, or want to sign up for membership - contact email@example.com
At the bottom of the page are just a few of the many companies we partner with. If you do not see your employer here, simply email us with your employers name and we will confirm their status.
Upcoming free webinars
Expand Your Skills
- Resilience is the ability to bounce-back from difficult times and re-emerge with a positive outlook. Start building today...
- Strategic thinking is one of those business terms that can make us freeze. What is it? Why do we need it? And most importantly, how do we do it?
- Identify your strengths and communicate them effectively to build your reputation and propel your career forward.
- Uncover your own vision of productivity and what to put in place to make that vision a reality.
- A strong and effective communicator uses words in ways that resonate, empower and motivate themselves – and those around them.
- Learn the insider's tricks of the trade to ensure you're ready to take the stage...
- Tech is changing all the time. How do you keep your digital skills up to date...
- Be ready to support your mentee(s) in the best possible way with our set of resources for aspiring and existing mentors.
- By probing the root causes of problems, you can find a new angle on the situation, which allows you to tackle it more effectively.
- Uncover the time thiefs lurking in your working life, and learn how you can finally get ahead and on a productivity high.
EQ and Wellbeing
- Learn how emotional intelligence can impact positively on your career and your life - and discover the ways to raise your own EQ levels.
- In an increasingly hectic world, the ancient practice of ‘mindfulness’ can help those seeking to carve a bit of extra headspace into their busy lives...
- Mental health is how you think and feel about yourself and your role in society. It is also how you cope when times get tough.
- How well equipped are you to spot the warning signs of stress in your life? And do you have the right resources in place to deal with stress when it...
Develop Your Career
- Create and curate connections inside and outside of your organisation and learn how to build your network
- Working remotely may mean no long commutes and more flexibility, but also challenges and changes to routines. Learn how to make working from home...
- Tips on improving your career satisfaction levels.
- “Great job” is always nice to hear. But the best feedback is more than just an ego-booster or pick-me-up. Take charge of soliciting your own feedback.
- Your 'voice' is your personal blend of how you communicate, why and what you put across. Learn how to adopt effective strategies to promote...
- Find the right fit for you and prepare for this relationship in an effective way.
- Your transition will be fundamental to your long-term success so you need to be prepared if you are going to navigate this path successfully.
- Learn how you can stimulate your own thinking and development of your leadership behaviours and qualities. ...
Navigating your career
- Understand the effect uncertainty has on you and learn how to be your best self no matter how challenging life gets.
- Achieve a win-win situation for both you and your company by negotiating flexible working.
- Learn how to say no by setting and respecting your personal boundaries, in ways that won’t cause trouble with your boss, or derail your career.
Support and empower your team
- Brush up your practices as a line manager, from delivering feedback to managing your team's time...
- Foster the next generation of leaders within your organisation by making your team feel empowered.
- Your employees need you to deliver on the hope that their performance review is to help them grow.
- Recent times have been a maelstrom of change for many organisations. How can you, as a leader or a committed individual rise to the challenges?