everywoman of Influence in Tech Programme
The everywoman of Influence in Tech Programme has been developed for women working in a Tech role or in a Technology company who have executive potential.It builds on the leadership skills and experience delegates already have and shows them how to pivot to the next level of leadership.
In this, everywoman’s most senior level leadership development programme for women in Tech, delegates can expect to:
- Examine their leadership in the context of ongoing and disruptive change
- Develop vision: looking upwards and outwards from daily challenges
- Adopt a more strategic mindset•Develop and enhance the performance of their team
- Consider the need for trust and resilience and the role senior leaders must play
- Develop the skill of workplace storytelling, required to communicate effectively in multiple scenarios
WHO CAN ATTEND?
The everywoman of Influence in Tech Programme has been developed for women on a fast track to general leadership roles with the potential to become future executive female leaders.
This course is right for you if:
- You have been a people manager in a tech role or tech company for at least five years
- You have P&L responsibility for a major project team, department or division of the company.
- You want to have impact and influence in your current role
- You want to hone your leadership skills and step up to the next level
- You want to connect with a likeminded group of women with similar goals
The next everywoman of Influence in Tech programme will run over 4 sessions on 27th September, and 4th, 11th, 18th October 2022. The sessions will run from 14:00 - 17:30 (GMT)
Individual delegate passes for the everywoman of Influence in Tech Programme cost £1,950 +vat per delegate.
To book your place, click below.
For more information on upcoming programmes or to book a larger group (5+) please complete the form below and we will be in touch.
To enquire about what the everywoman of Influence in Tech Programme can do for your business and senior female leaders, complete the below form and one of the team will be in touch.
Having been a leader with an unhealthy case of imposter syndrome, my experience at the everywoman of Influence in Tech programme significantly changed how I view myself and support my team. Led by two inspirational women who took delegates on a journey of self-discovery to truly understand their values, mission and future leadership aspirations. Today I continue to reflect on my experience with everywoman; developing further my sense of self at work, as well as using my learnings with colleagues to support their development. It was the most valuable event I have ever attended!
Nicky Dunderdale, Director of Digital at Psyon (past EOI in Tech delegate)