everywoman of Influence in Tech Programme
The everywoman of Influence in Tech Programme has been developed for women working within Tech who have executive potential. It builds on the leadership skills and experience delegates already have and shows them how to pivot to the next level of leadership.
Delegates can expect to:
- Look at the leadership challenges posed by radical change, be it the result of the current global pandemic or more systemic planned organisational change.
- Access to a new online network of inspirational leaders and like-minded women from the technology sector.
- Consider the need for trust and resilience and the role the leader plays in this.
- Learn the transitions required to move from functional leaders to business unit or enterprise leaders.
- Acquire the tools to enhance their strategic and visionary thinking.
- Develop the skill of workplace storytelling, required to communicate effectively in multiple scenarios
- Gain a better understanding of how gender differences impact leadership in the workplace. All aspects of the programme will encompass the importance of inclusivity and the benefits this brings to every business.
WHO CAN ATTEND?
The programme is tailored towards women in Tech who have been working in a management role for 3+ years with budget and people management responsibilites, who are looking to progress into an executive position.
The next programme will be running across four 1/2 day sessions on 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th September 2021.
To book your place on the September programme, click below.
For more information on upcoming programmes or to book a larger group (5+) please complete the form below and we will be in touch.
Having been a leader with an unhealthy case of imposter syndrome, my experience at the everywoman of Influence in Tech programme significantly changed how I view myself and support my team. Led by two inspirational women who took delegates on a journey of self-discovery to truly understand their values, mission and future leadership aspirations. Today I continue to reflect on my experience with everywoman; developing further my sense of self at work, as well as using my learnings with colleagues to support their development. It was the most valuable event I have ever attended!
Nicky Dunderdale, Director of Digital at Psyon (past EOI in Tech delegate)
To enquire about what the everywoman of Influence in Tech Programme can do for your business and senior female leaders, complete the below form and one of the team will be in touch.