Celebrating Female Entrepreneurial Success.
Awards ceremony: 6 December 2023
Years of Entrepreneurs Awards
2021 PR Reach
High Profile Judges
The everywoman Awards celebrate female business owners, their personal successes and achievements and how they individually inspires others.
Register your interest now for the 2023 Awards.
Why get involved in the Awards?
- Receive sector-wide recognition for both individual and company achievements.
- Inspire the next generation of female entrepreneurs.
- Raise your personal and business profile with our extensive PR campaign.
- Boost your own and your company’s professional credentials.
- Recognise someone exceptional in a way that gets them noticed by the rest of thier industry
2022 Judges Included:
Chrissie Rucker OBE
Founder, The White Company
CEO & Founder, Jomas Associates
Chief Executive Officer, Image Source
"The awards were a fantastic event and it was brilliant to meet so many amazing women. We're getting a macaroon flavoured vodka made by Ellen at The Welsh Winds! ”
“What an amazing day – you should be so proud of everything you’ve achieved with everywoman. It really is an extraordinary achievement. Everyone is so inspired by the awards ceremony and the fabulous women championed on the day. It’s a real honour to be part of it.”
“I have enjoyed listening to many of the stories and have also made new friends, and I look forward to keeping in touch with everywoman and it’s network for many years to come.”
“I felt so emotional feeling what the winners must have felt and will never forget when you gave me that award 3 years ago and what it has meant for me and for FLOWERBX. Thank you for including me in a truly special night and for making it so memorable for all of us.”