Everywoman of Influence
in Technology Programme
10-11 June 2020, Hyperion Insurance Group,
1 Creechurch Lane, London, EC3A 5AY
The everywoman of Influence in Technology Programme is a two-day programme designed to help further the development of credible and impactful female leaders.
The independent Hampton-Alexander review concluded that the next area of focus must be the executive pipeline, calling on companies to take action to improve the under-representation of women, both on the Executive Committee and in the layer immediately below. Whilst some movement has been made in this area, far more needs to be done to reach the review’s 2020 vision.
The programme will combine thought leadership, interactive training sessions and invaluable networking opportunities to help high-potential women in tech become the most authentic and effective leaders.
Early booking offer: book before 28 February to save 20% on your pass (discount applied at booking)
WHO IS IT FOR?
The everywoman of Influence in Technology Programme has been developed for women on the fast track to general leadership roles with the potential to become future executive female leaders.
Delegates will have been operating in a leadership role with budget and people responsibility for a minimum of 3 years.
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
Gain a better understanding of how gender differences impact leadership in the workplace.
Learn the transitions required to move from functional leaders to business unit or enterprise leaders.
Be provided with the tools to enhance your strategic and visionary thinking.
Identify both your own and your teams strengths and weaknesses and learn the skills required to best articulate these in different scenarios.
Learn how to elegantly challenge workplace microaggressions designed to exclude people from a feeling of belonging in the organisation.
The two-day programme includes:
- Interactive training sessions delivered by everywoman experts on business leadership
- High-level networking, giving delegates access to inspirational leaders and like-minded women from the technology sector
- An inspirational panel of female role models who will share their own unique challenges and experiences as leaders in their industry
- Networking lunch both days & networking drinks with panel members and everywoman role models at the end of day 1
- A series of peer-to-peer networking events to be held post event
- Leadership with a gender lens: Understand how gender differences influence leadership and business culture.
- Leader to Executive: Discover the necessary adjustments to mindset and knowledge requirements to step into a new leadership role.
- Purpose & Vision as a Senior Leader: Explore, analysis and uncover your own business purpose and vision.
- Storytelling: Create your own career story and understand how best to articulate it
Having been a leader with an unhealthy case of imposter syndrome for a few years; my experience at the 2019 Everywoman of Influence event significantly changed how I view myself and support my team. Led by 2 inspirational women who took delegates on a journey of self-discovery to truly understand their values, mission and future leadership aspirations. Today I continue to reflect on my experience with Everywoman; developing further my sense of self at work, as well as using my learnings with colleagues to support their development. It was the most valuable 2 day event I have ever attended!