everywoman in SportS INDUSTRY Awards
The British sport industry is an economic powerhouse, generating an estimated annual revenue of over £28 billion. However, despite a growing workforce of close to 900,000, women remain under-represented in the boardroom. Just 8% of board members at professional English sports clubs are female with over half of all professional sports clubs in England without any female representation on their boards.
It’s for this reason that the everywoman in Sports Industry Awards have been created - to find exceptional female role models working in businesses and organisations that are the backbone of the sports industry. By celebrating their achievements and sharing their career stories, the awards will create a generation of role models to inspire future talent and business success – right from grassroots to the boardroom.
For sponsorship and partner enquiries, please contact Seema Bennett on firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO SHOULD ENTER
These awards are designed to celebrate women working in the industry of sport who serve as role models for the next generation. We also have special categories (Male Advocate of Change, Grassroots Inspiration and Campaign of the Year) dedicated to men and businesses who have actively contributed to increasing gender parity in the industry. Nominees can come from all parts of the industry including but not limited to:
- Sports technology: including apps and tech relating to engagement, performance tracking and metrics, sports science, data analytics, stadium tech, etc
- Sports apparel, equipment, nutrition
- Sports physiotherapy, sports psychology
- Law firms, insurance firms, consultancies, sports management agencies and PR agencies that have a sports offering
- All National Sports Governing Bodies and Associations, All UK based professional sports team management,
- All sports stadiums, sports clubs, sport venues (excluding leisure centres and community centres)
- Creative Agencies, Design Agencies, Ad Agencies, PR agencies, Media
Want to get more involved?
Working with the most forward-thinking brands committed to celebrating the skills, innovation and leadership of women in the industry of Sport, the Awards champion and celebrate women who are achieving career success and the companies that are supporting them to do so.
The awards are also an excellent opportunity to engage clients and motivate teams in an inspiring setting. To find out more about corporate hospitality or how your company can get involved with the awards contact email@example.com
Key dates for Awards
more information coming soon
My theory is that we need more women involved in all elements of sport, because if it’s always male dominated, girls will always be left out and considered second.