Registration and coffee
Karen Gill MBE & Max Benson MBE, Founders, everywoman Ltd
Opening Keynote Presentation: The Role of Women in the Future World of Work
For women to rise we must close the confidence gap. Women, even though strong on aspirations and skills still have fewer networks than men and multiple challenges when designing their career paths. Combining an international mindset and experience with uniquely Indian considerations, this powerful keynote will set the tone for the day and showcase new insights designed to empower attendees to understand the organisational and personal mindsets that hold women back and how to navigate them.
Keynote Presentation: Leadership – It’s Everyone’s Responsibility
Women across the board – no matter what stage of their career – find themselves in the throes of industry, business and cultural changes – or in some cases, they might be frustrated at the lack of change. In this keynote, hear practical insight into how to find male allies and garner wider support within your business to help move your career forward.
Power Panel: Advancing Women in the Workplace
Women must create the future by innovating and inspiring change. This panel of leaders will explore new ways in which women can advance themselves, their organisations, their teams – and the next generation to achieve the aim of gender parity. Points for discussion
- Why does innovation matter?
- How can you develop and gain support from male allies?
- Why does technology need women?
- What does the next generation need and how do you bring millennials into the conversation?
- What does the future of work look like?
- Is it worth incorporating a talking point on tech and future of work?
Master’s Panel: Becoming the Leader You Want to Become and Navigating the Workplace Now and in the Future: 10 Key Tips
In this practical session, industry leaders will discuss their key tips for building a successful career.
Addressing the Gender Pay Gap: Where are we Now?
Women are paid the most unequally in India, compared to men – on average 34% less according to a recent study by the International Labour Organisation (ILO). Get the latest information on what forward-thinking companies are doing, why the pay gap matters and the role you can play in addressing the gender pay gap – from knowing your worth, to negotiating and the importance of awareness.
Open Sessions: Developing Your Leadership Potential, Skills and Boosting Your Career
Choose your roundtable, make new connections and engage in peer-to-peer learning. Choose from tables on:
- New manager support roundtable
- Managing your returnship
- Working mum’s roundtable
- Forget mentorship think sponsorship – what’s it all about and how can you get it or give it?
- Designing your work life integration
- How to say no and own it
- Preparing for leadership
- Being a mobile mother: how mobility and family can successfully coexist
- Bloom where you are planted: redefining growth and success at your mid-career
- Women in civil service roundtable
- Becoming a male agent of change
- Talking so people will listen – the power of storytelling
Closed Door Session: Invite Only – everywomanAmbassadors India, Meeting
Advisory board meeting for everywomanAmbassadors India and C-Suite leaders.
Lunch and Networking
Interactive networking & lunch session + Launch of pledge card Wall.
Power Hours – Session 1
All attendees have a choice of two back-to-back master trainer led power-hour workshops (topics to be confirmed)
Power Hour – Session 2
Choose your second session.
16.30 Closing Keynote: How Courage + Dreams = Success: Why My Story is Her Story
- Motivational Keynote presentation
- Focused on a female leader’s journey
16:50 Reflections of the Day and Closing remarks
17.00 Networking Drinks Reception
18.00 End of everywoman Forum India