Maxine Benson MBE and Karen Gill MBE
It’s clear that we have a gender pay gap in Canada – and one that exists across industries – and professional levels. Canada currently ranks 11th out of 17 peer countries. What are the concrete steps that need to be taken to reduce the gender pay gap? How can men be engaged in creating more equal workplaces? This session will identify the real and practical ways to reduce the gender pay gap all the while also looking at how reduced pay inequality can create better leaders, stronger businesses and more fulfilling lives for women and men.
Leading with greater authenticity can unlock more leadership potential in women and accelerate their impact within organisations. Here, seasoned leaders share their experiences and tips for building a network, finding the right mentors and sponsors and how to strike a balance between your personal leadership style and the leadership style in your organisation.
Preparing for the Future World of Work: Honing your Soft Skills in an Age of Automation
The Leaking Pipeline: Practical Approaches to Attracting and Retaining a Diverse Workforce
Transitioning Effectively from Manager to Leader
Culturally Conscious and Uplifting Leadership in an Age of Change
Influencing without Authority
No Holds Barred Discussion: Gender Pay Gap – What’s Working and What’s Not
Choose your roundtable, make new connections and engage in peer-to-peer learning. Choose from tables on:
- ROUNDTABLE A: Getting a Sponsor to get Ahead
- ROUNDTABLE B: Back to your Future: Managing Your Returnship
- ROUNDTABLE C: Preparing for Leadership
- ROUNDTABLE D: Silencing Self-Doubt: How to Overcome Imposter Syndrome
- ROUNDTABLE E: Transforming Men into Allies in the Workplace
- ROUNDTABLE F: Defining success: Does it have to be about the C-Suite?
- ROUNDTABLE G: Women in Financial Services
- ROUNDTABLE H: Women in Law
- ROUNDTABLE I: Women in Tech
- Closed Door Session: Invite Only – everywoman Ambassadors Canada Meeting
All attendees have a choice of two back-to-back master trainer led power-hour workshops (topics to be confirmed)
Motivational Keynote presentation focused on a female leader’s journey.