Events & Awards News
Nominations are open for businesswomen whose vision and industry have seen their companies grow from fledgling startups into profitable organisations.
Fourteen inspirational role models in the UK’s transport and logistics industry were announced as winners in the 2019 everywoman in Transport &...
- Book your table at the 2019 Barclaycard everywoman in Retail AwardsDate:11th September 2019
- Be empowered and inspired by India’s foremost female business leaders at this high energy career development forum.Date:25th September 2019 to 26th September 2019Start time:9:00AM
- The everywoman in Tech Forum Canada is designed to connect, empower and equip women in tech with the inspiration and tools to achieve their career...Date:24th October 2019Start time:8:30AM
- Book your table at the 2019 everywoman in Travel AwardsDate:13th November 2019Start time:12:00AM
- With careers in risk spanning across many sectors and disciplines, the 2019 everywoman in Risk Forum will look at at how organisations can harness...Date:26th November 2019Start time:8:30AM
- Now in its 17th year, nominations are open for businesswomen whose vision and industry have seen their companies grow from fledgling startups into...Date:3rd December 2019Start time:12:00PM
CTA card #1 example
PAST EVENTS & AWARDS
"everywoman provides through these awards a social and business network to support women in all levels of their career, promote their talents and celebrate their achievements but most importantly challenges all of us to reach our full potential and stay united. I am very proud to be part of the everywoman family and I am looking forward to get more involved in the near future."
Eleni Antoniadou, Scientist & Co-Founder , Transplants without Donors