Thank you to everyone who attended the 2021 everywoman in Risk Forum from 10-11 February 2021.
Delegates and partners at the event have the exclusive opportuntiy to gain industry insights and share best practices, knowledge and development directly from global peers and leaders from the Risk industry and beyond. The Forum provides a platform for thought leaders and trainers to provide practical insight and leadership advice to delegates via keynotes, panel sessions, interactive role model webinars, roundtables and speed mentorship sessions.
Leadership teams are grappling with new conditions of global risk, but in order to bring about sustainable change they must also consider opportunities that promote long-term growth. It is essential to give women from entry level up to middle manager, access to learning, development, role models and networks to unlock their ambitions and empower them to progress their career in the risk management profession.
Companies today need to be more productive, more innovative and in many ways more open if they are to thrive. The real risk to business is not getting women involved.
With careers in risk spanning across many sectors and disciplines, the everywoman in Risk Forum will look at how organisations can harness gender differences to help build effective teams with broader skill sets, differing qualities and greater input resulting in improved risk management and governance. In what is becoming an ever more complex world it is important to have both female and male role models in risk to strengthen the talent pipeline.
For sponsorship and partner enquiries, please contact Seema Bennett on firstname.lastname@example.org
To register your interest for the next Risk Forum click here
Who is the forum for?
- The forum will be two afternoons of learning and networking held online for female and male talent who will gain a fuller understanding that gender diversity has a positive impact on performance and achieving a better gender balanced workforce is vital for all businesses - not least those in the risk profession.
- Future leaders and women with ambitions to build a career in the risk management profession
- Middle managers looking to inspire and invigorate their team
- Senior managers who want to advance to executive level
Female and male managers who are looking to develop teams of gender balance and productivity
What will attendees gain?
- Learning - Learn about industry priorities, emerging trends and how they will shape the future of the workplace and the risk profession.
- Practical Skills - Drive your career forward using skills developed from our interactive masterclasses.
- Networking Opportunities - Valuable introductions to like-minded people within the risk profession – a must for anyone wishing to advance their career.
- Inspiration and Motivation - Hear from successful role models within the risk profession.
- The Forum is certified by the CPD Certification Service, meaning all delegates are eligible to claim 8 hours’ worth of CPD points in exchange for their attendance.