everywoman partners with companies who believe that gender parity at work is good for the bottom line, for the economy, and for society.
Become a Sponsor to help us achieve meaningful and measurable change for women in tech, engage with graduates, inspire and engage your star talent, and position yourself as an employer of choice.
What do sponsors get?
We specialise in creating bespoke packages to help you meet your diversity objectives. Through content, Graduate Day or wider Forum sponsorship, we are able to put your role models in touch with women at all levels of their career journey. Benefits of sponsoring include:
- Demonstrate that you are an employer of choice to your employees
- Put your brand in front of the largest and most prestigious banks, insurance companies and funds
- Broadcast your support for gender equality to your target audience
Employee and talent
- Invest in the professional development of your female talent into future leaders
- Engage and retain your female employees
- Meet and connect with colleagues, clients and stakeholders
- 20 years of expertise in advancing women in business
- 10 years of celebrating women in Tech at our annual Awards
- World-class speakers, panels and workshops
- Become part of a global community of women and men advancing parity at work
“As a global company, it’s an ongoing priority for us at SAP to make sure we recruit, further retain and grow the number of women in technology. We were privileged to be the key partner of this fantastic development platform in 2018 where women will build new connections and learn from industry experts, leaders, entrepreneurs and ambassadors of technology.”
Melissa Di Donato
Formerly CRO, ERP Cloud, SAP