A: Practical Approaches to BUILDING CAREER CONFIDENCE
This workshop is designed for all those looking to expand their confidence, and with it, scale the career ladder in tech.
- How can you walk into any room feeling powerful and confident?
- What do actors know about managing nerves and being fully present
- What difference would it make to you to be in control of your mindset when you are under pressure?
- Learn how to harness confidence and strength from within to give yourself just as much chance of promotion as your colleagues
- Transform how you feel about yourself and the way the world perceives you
Sarah Perguia, Leadership Coach
B: Mastering the Art of Negotiation
This workshop is ideal for all those who would like to hone their sales technique and bargaining strategy, to broker deals in the workplace with confidence.
- Learn how to negotiate to a higher level
- Identify potential negotiating weaknesses and learn how to avoid and eliminate them
- Learn various skills to resolve and defuse conflict in different situations
- Develop the skills to negotiate with management and leaders in order to maximise your chances of success in business
- Become an expert in leveraging bargaining skills to obtain the best resolution for all and extract maximum benefit from each situation
- Discover how these skills can help you ascend to senior management positions
C: The Emerging Leader: Finding Your Style And Working With A Diverse Team
Whether you’re leading a team or about to step up into your first leadership position, this workshop will give you practical tools and techniques for becoming an impactful leader.
The session will cover:
- Team leadership: SWOT analysis on your leadership style
- Your leadership image: identifying stakeholders and managing the way you and your team are perceived
- Handling conflict: the cost of avoidance, using your EQ, managing difficult conversations and dealing with peer conflict
- Paying it forward: being aware of the shadow you cast as a female or male leader
Pippa Isbell, everywoman Associate
D: Driving Positive Disruption: Challenging The Status Quo
By 2030, 40% of today’s successful businesses will no longer exist. Why? Because they are too reliant on the status quo. Created for heads of teams and departments who aim to deliver impactful change at a departmental and business level, this immersive workshop will cover:
- The business imperative for disruption and implications for leadership in horizon 1, 2 and 3 thinking
- Adopting a growth mindset necessary for positive disruption
- Working actively with fear and limitations to embrace out of comfort and extended comfort zones
- Being a positive disruptive leader
- Redefining the rules and landscape for your business and clients
- The tried and tested communication process to implement through disruption: bring everyone on the journey
Des Christofi, everywoman Associate