In a year that has brought with it many surprises and has fundamentally altered every industry sector globally, we will be recognising the remarkable achievements of our Amazon everywoman in Transport and Logistics finalists in a virtual ceremony on 6 October this year. We hope that you will join us for an exciting and inspiring evening!
Book your table today to join the rest of the T&L Industry in celebrating its outstanding female talent and male agents of change.
HOW WILL THE VIRTUAL CEREMONY WORK?
The awards celebrate women at all stages of their career, from those who go above and beyond the call of duty in their role, to leaders in organisations, also male agents of change within the industry.
This year's ceremony will use pre-filmed elements to allow us to deliver a high quality digital experience for finalists, sponsors and guests. Sponsors will be filmed presenting each of the awards and we will switch live to winners and finalists on the night while sharing their inspirational stories.
NETWORKING AT THE VIRTUAL CEREMONY
We will still be providing the same networking opportunities you have come to expect from an everywoman event.
Your private table: sponsors will have a private virtual table for the evening where your 10 guests will be able to join you. You will be able to network with your guests prior to the ceremony, at intervals and at the end of the Awards ceremony. You will have a private link to your table, which you can share with any additional guests, should you want them to visit your table. There is also a private ‘chat’ function that will be available to your table only throughout the evening.
Each table guest will receive a hamper from everywoman to enjoy throughout the evening.
Bar & inter-table networking – In addition to your tables, there will be a 'bar area' where you will be able to network with other attendees. There is also a general chat function for all attendees, as well as private table chats. Each attendee will have their own virtual business card, which they are able to use to connect with other attendees.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Don't miss the opportunitiy to book your table to join the rest of the T&L Industry in celebrating its female role models this autumn.
To be notified when nominations open for the 2021 Awards, click here
For each category, there will be an ‘Above and Beyond Award’ and a ‘Leader Award’ (excluding the Industry Champion of the Year Award , Male Agent of Change Award, the Apprentice of the Year Award and the International Inspiration Award where there will only be one winner per category):
Above and Beyond – Celebrates a woman that has truly gone above and beyond her role to help drive the organisation's success. This is awarded to a woman at any stage of her career, in recognition of her commitment to going the ‘extra mile’.
Leader – Celebrates a woman operating in a senior role within her organisation. She will be making a significant contribution to the strategic direction of the business.
- The Freight Award, sponsored by Unipart Rail - This will be awarded to a woman who is innovating and excelling in their role within freight (this Award does not include passenger transport).
- The Customer/Passenger Award, sponsored by Mercedes-Benz Vans - This will be awarded to a woman who is excelling in their role for customers/passengers in transport, logistics and Freight
- The Infrastructure Award, sponsored by Wincanton - This will be awarded to a woman who is innovating or excelling in their role within transportation and infrastructure.
- The Supply Chain Award, presented by Fraikin - This will be awarded to a woman who is innovating and excelling in her role within the supply chain environment.
- The Warehousing Award, sponsored by FedEx – This will be awarded to a woman who is excelling in her role within a warehousing environment.
- Industry Champion Award, sponsored by ASDA - Awarded to a woman who is championing the progress of women working in transport and logistics
- Male Agent of Change, sponsored by Siemens - Awarded to a man for his active commitment to advancing the progress of women working in transport and logistics
- Apprentice of the Year Award, sponsored by Mott Macdonald - This will be awarded to any male or female apprentice excelling in either transport and/or logistics
- International Inspiration Award, presented by Atkins Global - Awarded to a woman working outside of the UK & Ireland that is a role model for women in her community *New for 2020*
- Woman of the Year, presented by headline sponsor Amazon - an outstanding woman, and inspiring role model in T&L selected from all our winners
Nominations Open: 2 December 2019
Nominations Close: 10 February 2020 - Extended until 24 February 2020
Judging Day: 22 April 2020 (remote judging)
Virtual Awards Ceremony: 6 October 2020
ALIGN YOUR BRAND WITH A MORE INCLUSIVE FUTURE
Supported by the most forward-thinking brands, the Awards champion women achieving career success and breaking glass ceilings in Transport & Logistics as well as the companies that are supporting them to do so. Aligning your brand with the Awards demonstrates your commitment to achieving gender diversity, and investing in your female workforce. The Awards are also an excellent opportunity to engage clients and motivate teams in an inspiring virtual setting. To find out more about how your company can get involved contact Seema Bennett on firstname.lastname@example.org
Transport and logistics sponsors overview