Please note, the Amazon everywoman in Transport and Logistics Awards will be held on 6th October 2020 subject to government guidlines. We look forward to joining you and the rest of the industry later in the year. Book your table today
Returning for its 13th year this established industry event is continuing its mission to uncover female role models, identify male agents of change and transform the industry perception.
In these changeable times, it is more crucial than ever to have a multi-skilled workforce to manage this change and to build a team of balance and productivity. As the sector keeps pace with new technology, so many roles increasingly require a multi-skilled workforce covering project management, sales, customer services and planning in addition to the more traditional driving and warehouse positions.
WHO IS IT FOR?
The awards are designed to be as inclusive as possible and are open to women at all stages of their career, from those who go above and beyond the call of duty in their role, to leaders in organisations, also male agents of change within the industry.
Nominations for the 2020 Amazon everywoman in Transport and Logistics are now closed and you can see this years finalists here.
Book your table to join the rest of the T&L Industry in celebrating its female role models this autumn.
To be notified when nominations open for the 2021 Awards, click here
For each category, there will be an ‘Above and Beyond Award’ and a ‘Leader Award’ (excluding the Industry Champion of the Year Award , Male Agent of Change Award, the Apprentice of the Year Award and the International Inspiration Award where there will only be one winner per category):
Above and Beyond – Celebrates a woman that has truly gone above and beyond her role to help drive the organisation's success. This is awarded to a woman at any stage of her career, in recognition of her commitment to going the ‘extra mile’.
Leader – Celebrates a woman operating in a senior role within her organisation. She will be making a significant contribution to the strategic direction of the business.
- The Freight Award - This will be awarded to a woman who is innovating and excelling in their role within freight (this Award does not include passenger transport).
- The Customer/Passenger Award - This will be awarded to a woman who is excelling in their role for customers/passengers in transport, logistics and Freight
- The Infrastructure Award - This will be awarded to a woman who is innovating or excelling in their role within transportation and infrastructure.
- The Supply Chain Award - This will be awarded to a woman who is innovating and excelling in her role within the supply chain environment.
- The Warehousing Award – This will be awarded to a woman who is excelling in her role within a warehousing environment.
- Industry Champion Award - Awarded to a woman who is championing the progress of women working in transport and logistics
- Male Agent of Change - Awarded to a man for his active commitment to advancing the progress of women working in transport and logistics
- Apprentice of the Year Award - This will be awarded to any male or female apprentice excelling in either transport and/or logistics
- International Inspiration Award - Awarded to a woman working outside of the UK & Ireland that is a role model for women in her community *New for 2020*
Nominations Open: 2 December 2019
Nominations Close: 10 February 2020 - Extended until 24 February 2020
Judging Day: 22 April 2020 (remote judging)
Awards Ceremony: 6 October 2020
ALIGN YOUR BRAND WITH A MORE INCLUSIVE FUTURE
Supported by the most forward-thinking brands, the Awards champion women achieving career success and breaking glass ceilings in Transport & Logistics as well as the companies that are supporting them to do so. Aligning your brand with the Awards demonstrates your commitment to achieving gender diversity, and investing in your female workforce. The Awards are also an excellent opportunity to engage clients and motivate teams in an inspiring setting. To find out more about how your company can get involved contact Seema Bennett on firstname.lastname@example.org
Transport and logistics sponsors overview
sponsors and partners