everywoman partners with companies who believe that gender parity at work is good for the bottom line, for the economy, and for society.
The 2020 everywoman in Insurance Forum will be attended by over 150 supporters, influencers and senior decision-makers all committed to ensuring more women occupy senior roles the breadth of the insurance industry.
Become a Sponsor to help us achieve meaningful and measurable change for women in the insurance sector.
Contact Anna Josko for more information.
- Position your brand as an employer of choice – broadcast your support for gender equality to your target audience
- Put your brand in front of the largest and most prestigious insurance companies
- Invest in the professional development of your female talent into future leaders, engage and retain your female employees
- Meet and connect with thought leaders, colleagues, clients and stakeholders
Over 150 delegates attend the Forum, from both insurance and non-insurance roles. This year we have designed a specialised track for senior leaders – heads of departments and C-suite – with content designed for their specific career goals.
Brands who attend
Last year over 100 brands joined us on the day. Here is a selection of the brands who attend:
- 20 years of expertise in advancing women in business
- 10 years of celebrating women in Tech at our annual Awards
- World-class speakers, panels and workshops
- Become part of a global community of women and men advancing parity at work
“Insurance has a diversity problem. There’s no arguing this. There’s also no arguing that companies with diverse workforces – providing diversity of thought – do better. The results show it. If our people do better, our clients do better, and the communities we work in do better. Hyperion’s ambitions to support the advancement of women internally and the wider industry. I hope that this, the inaugural everywoman in Insurance conference, will be the beginning of something different and something that inspires real, tangible action in businesses across the industry.”
Hyperion Insurance Group