in Insurance Forum
1st - 2nd July 2020
Hyperion Insurance Group,
1 Creechurch Lane, London, EC3A 5AY
After our sell-out inaugural event in 2019, the 2020 everywoman in Insurance Forum will once again provide a platform for insurance companies to help attract, develop and retain female talent.
Although there is a gender balance across the insurance sector as a whole, four out of five executive and board roles are still held by men.
Indeed a recent survey shows that 80% of the 122 participants working in insurance businesses said that an employer’s policy on diversity, equality and workforce inclusion is a decisive factor when choosing a new job.
In order to bring about sustainable change, it is essential to give women from entry-level up to middle manager access to learning, development, role models and networks to unlock their ambitions and empower them to progress their career in the insurance industry.
To that end, the Insurance Forum brings together key thought leaders in a day of presentations and networking alongside an intensive training day to upskill your future leaders and develop your workforce.
The 2020 everywoman in Insurance Forum is certified by The CPD Certification Service.
For information on event sponsorship and partner options, please contact Seema Bennett on firstname.lastname@example.org
Live streaming and remote options will be made available for the event depending on government guidelines regarding the current coronavirus situation
Who is the forum for?
- The forum will be two days of learning and networking for female and male talent who will gain a fuller understanding that gender diversity has a positive impact on performance and achieving a better gender balanced workforce is vital for all businesses - not least those in the insurance profession.
- Future leaders and women with ambitions to build a career in insurance.
- Middle managers looking to inspire and invigorate their team.
- Senior managers who want to advance to executive level.
Female and male managers who are looking to develop teams of gender balance and productivity.
What will attendees gain?
- Learning - Learn about industry priorities, emerging trends and how they will shape the future of the workplace and the insurance profession.
- Practical Skills - Drive your career forward using skills developed from our interactive masterclasses.
- Networking Opportunities - Valuable introductions to like-minded people within insurance – a must for anyone wishing to advance their career.
- Inspiration and Motivation - Hear from successful role models working in insurance.
- The Forum is certified by the CPD Certification Service, meaning all delegates are eligible to claim 8 hours’ worth of CPD points in exchange for their attendance.