Nomination deadline extended to 15 October.
Download your nomination toolkit, for top tips on submitting a good nomination, prior to completing your entry.
How we use your information
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entrants must be working in a technology role but can be working across any industry or sector
- Entrants must be based or have their chief operations in the UK for all categories except the International Inspiration Award
- Entrants must ensure that they are available for the Judging Day 16 January 2019) and the Awards Ceremony in London (6 March 2019)
- Entrants can nominate themselves or can be nominated by a colleague or associate
- Entrants can be nominated for a maximum of two categories
- All age criteria for any relevant categories should be met as of nomination closing date (15 October 2018)
- All date criteria for any relevant categories should be met as of nomination closing date (15 October 2018)
- Previous applicants to the Awards are invited to reapply and will need to complete a new online nomination with up-to-date information
The information you have provided will be kept on file for future registration use and will be shared only with the official event partners. Everywoman will provide you with information relating to your booking and from time to time other Everywoman related products or services via email, direct mail or telephone. If you would like to be excluded from further communications from event partners please email email@example.com
TABLE BOOKING PAYMENT:
Payment via Eventsforce is via credit card or invoice. You will receive an email confirmation from events@everywoman. For group bookings of six or more places please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Group Invoice will be emailed to you. If you request to be invoiced, payment terms will be 30 days from invoice date. If your company uses Purchase Order Numbers, please supply this at the time of booking as failure to do so may cause problems with your booking.
Please note that we must receive full payment prior to the event start date.
If you are booking within one week of the event we will require payment by credit card. If this is causes difficulty then please call 020 7981 2574 and speak to a member of the team.
Upon completing your booking you will receive an automatic confirmation. The dispatch by us of an email confirmation constitutes a legally binding contract. If you have not received your confirmation email immediately after submission of your booking, please call 020 7981 2574 and speak to a member of the team as there may be a problem with your booking. Everywoman is unable to accept responsibility for the non-arrival of information. Everywoman reserves the right to decline any booking.
All cancellations must be made in writing by email to email@example.com and a confirmation email will be sent to you. It is the booker’s responsibility to ensure that we have received the cancellation. Please keep a record of this confirmation in case of query. Cancellations received up to 10 working days before the event will be refunded in full less an admin fee of 10% of the ticket price paid. Cancellations received within ten working days of the event and no shows will not be refunded. However, registrations may be transferred to a substitute participant. Substitutions on the day of the conference are made at the organiser’s discretion only.
Everywoman cannot offer refunds due to a terrorist alert, act of God or the curtailment of public transport, unless the event is cancelled. In this instance, Everywoman will retain up to 50% of the event fee to cover event venue and administration costs.