Don’t miss this empowering one-day event focused on connecting, inspiring and motivating women in tech.
Understand the connections between new technologies, diversity and business success through motivating keynotes and engaging panels before immersing yourself in our Power Hours and networking sessions to turbo-charge your career.
The everywoman in Tech Forum Canada is designed to connect, empower and equip women in tech with the inspiration and tools to achieve their career potential.
- Hear the stories behind the professional journeys of inspirational Canadian and International role models and leaders
- Pick up invaluable practical tips and insights to better understand and respond to workplace challenges
- Spark new thinking and provide valuable new connections
- Discover insights into practical leadership skills and approaches to inspire the next generation of tech leaders
KEY THEMES AND TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
The full agenda will be announced shortly. Topics and themes for the forum will include:
- The State Of Women In Tech Canada: Today’s Big Trends
- The Future Workplace: Friend or Foe?
- Moving the Conversation on From Gender Diversity: Welcome to Intersectionality
- Securing your Seat at the Leadership Table
- Developing Your Leadership Journey: The Accidental On Purpose Path to Success
- Advancing Women through Inspiration and Innovation
- The ROI of Distributed Leadership: What Role for Men on Women in Tech?
- The Myth of Balance: What does Having it All Mean Now?
- Power Panel: Executive Leadership Strategies - The Accidental On Purpose Path To Success
- Tech Tales – Personal Stories and Career Paths
What delegates say about everywoman events: