Celebrating 15 years of female entrepreneurs redefining British Business
Nominations for the 2017 NatWest everywoman Awards have now closed.
Now in its fifteenth year, the NatWest everywoman Awards will once again celebrate the success of Britain’s top female entrepreneurs at all stages of their journey – from young businesses to those who have established multi-million pound organisations. Every year these Awards attract hundreds of entries and all finalists and winners have reaped the benefits of entering everywoman’s flagship programme transforming them into pioneering role models for future business owners.
The NatWest everywoman Awards celebrates the UK’s brightest female entrepreneurs, from innovative start-ups to established multi-million-pound organisations while showcasing the achievements of nominees, often in the face of adversity.
Becoming a finalist is an excellent way to raise both individual and company profiles, as well as encourage more women and young girls to consider becoming a female business owner.
WHO IS IT FOR
The NatWest everywoman Awards are open to any female business owner whether they operate as a limited company, sole trader, or in partnership with others. The awards celebrate the woman behind the business, her personal successes and achievements and how she individually inspires others.
- ARTEMIS – sponsored by Crystal Clear - Awarded to the most inspirational woman running a business trading for 18 months to 3 years
- DEMETER – sponsored by Nutriment - Awarded to the most inspirational woman running a business trading from 3 to 5 years
- ATHENA – Awarded to the most inspirational woman running a business trading from 6 to 9 years
- HERA – sponsored by EDF Energy - Awarded to the most inspirational woman running a business trading for 10 years or more
- GAIA – sponsored by Montezuma's Chocolate - Awarded to the most inspirational and successful female founder of a social enterprise who has combined strong community benefit with a sustainable business model
- APHRODITE – sponsored by Daily Mail - Awarded to a woman who founded her business whilst raising a child/children aged 12 or under
Nominees for this year's NatWest everywoman Awards will also have the incredible opportunity to be considered for the Brand of the Future Category. The Brand of the Future Award - sponsored by The White Company - will be awarded to the female founder of a business that demonstrates great potential for growth. The winner of this Award will receive a mentoring session with Chrissie Rucker MBE, founder of The White Company, plus, up to 5 further mentoring sessions with your choice of Directors at The White Company. To qualify, companies must meet the following criteria:
- Been trading for a minimum of 3, maximum of 8, years as of 3 July 2017
- Is a retailer or manufacturer
- Has a minimum of £100K turnover
- Able to produce full P&L for previous 2 years
- Must provide a 3 year business plan as supporting evidence
Nominees can put themselves forward to be considered for this category at the end of their submission. Nominees must enter another category before being considered for the Brand of The Future Award, it is not a stand alone category.
ALIGN YOUR BRAND WITH A MORE INCLUSIVE FUTURE
Your organisation can also get involved with the 2017 NatWest everywoman Awards by joining NatWest and the Daily Mail and support women entrepreneurs.
To find out more about how your company can get involved with the Awards please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nominations Open: 3 April 2017
Nominations Close: 10 July 2017
Judging Day: 5 October 2017
Awards Ceremony: 6 December 2017