A step change in culture starts at the top
With the number of women on FTSE 100 boards in the UK now at 25%, the drive for gender equality in the workplace is building real momentum so now it’s more important than ever that we:
- Close the gender pay gap
- Develop female talent at all levels in all sectors to create strong pipelines
- Shine the spotlight on female role models so they inspire those coming up behind them
This is why our Advocates are so important to us here at everywoman.
Advocates are the senior level men and women who are driving gender diversity strategically across their organisation and sectors.
The champions of change, they are the voices that will help us drive this agenda.
We believe our Advocates will encourage other business leaders to strive for gender equality and ultimately drive the step change required.
We are immensely proud of all our Advocates and the meaningful change in gender diversity created through these working partnerships.
- Head of Technology and Investments, PWC
- EVP, Chief Compliance Officer, Secretary and General Counsel, ARM
- Chief Executive Officer, Secure Trust Bank
- Chief Revenue Officer, S/4 HANA Cloud, SAP
- Former Chairman, IBM Europe, Middle East & Africa
- CEO, Alexander Mann Solutions
- VP IT&S Enterprise Systems, BP Plc
- Chairman, Fujitsu UK & Ireland
- Co-founder, Specsavers
- Chief Investment Officer APAC, EMEA & LATAM, AIG Investments