You will encounter barriers along the way, but how you deal with those barriers is what makes you a stronger person.
Naomi is a Managing Director at Accenture and runs a large business spanning multiple industries, countries and is a member of the European Leadership team. Prior to her current role, Naomi led large and strategic deals within Accenture across Europe, Africa and Latin America. Naomi is a specialist in complex deal constructions across multiple countries, multiple technologies and cultures.
Naomi’s passion is around growth and helping businesses to transform. She runs a business that includes profit and loss, nurturing talent, building a practice through organic and inorganic growth and has the client at the forefront of decision making.
Naomi is passionate about building diverse teams, with distinct cultural backgrounds and ensures innovation is a natural part of the workforce.
- Believe in your abilities and have self-confidence. If you are asked to support an action that is out of your comfort zone please go for it, I can assure you that you are surrounded by people that want you to succeed.
- Be a leader that can listen and take action, getting the best means fostering teamwork and openness by providing a platform for people to succeed and excel
- Never give up, you will always encounter challenges, but bouncing back is part of your success
- Be open, transparent and to the point, be yourself
- Be open and engaging and use social media to ensure you have a global approach
- Be known for something, when you are at a dinner party and somebody had to describe you, what would you want to be known for?
the most valuable piece of advice SOMEONE HAS GIVEN YOU
Open your eyes, there are opportunities everywhere, you just need to tune in to them
Your key piece advice to someone looking to progress
You will encounter barriers along the way, but how you deal with those barriers is what makes you a stronger person