2015 FTA everywoman in Transport & Logistics Awards
Venue:London Hilton on Park Lane, 22 Park Lane London, W1K1BE
From 3rd Jun 2015 12:00 pm To 3rd Jun 2015 04:30 pm (GMT)
Nominations have now closed for the 2015 FTA everywoman in Transport and Logistics Awards. Finalists will be announced in May 2015.
The 2015 FTA everywoman in Transport and Logistics Awards recognises the talents of remarkable women in the transport and logistics sector. Fleet planning engineers, operation directors, drivers to graduates have all received recognition from the Awards, bringing to light the wealth of role models for women in the industry.
Know a woman who is deserving of an Award or want to showcase your own achievements? Join us on our mission to enable more girls and women to hear about exceptional women making a difference in transport and logistics.
Nominations have now closed for the 2015 FTA everywoman in Transport & Logistics Awards and will reopen in December 2015 for the 2016 Awards.
You can nominate yourself, a peer or a colleague for one of the following Award categories:
- Industry Champion Award - awarded to an individual, male or female, who is an active champion for the industry, playing a vital role in attracting and retaining women in transport and logistics.
- Rising Star of the Year Award – awarded to a woman aged under 30 who is excelling in her career.
- Driver of the Year Award - awarded to a woman who is excelling in her role as a driver including HGV, van, motorcycle or passenger transport.
- The Warehousing Award - awarded to a woman who is excelling in her role within a warehousing environment.
- Innovation & Sustainability Award - awarded to a woman who is implementing an innovative operational solution (technologies and processes) that is changing the industry in a positive way.
- Team Leader of the Year Award - awarded to a woman who is leading a team to excel in a way that contributes greatly to the company's success.
- Leader of the Year Award - awarded to a woman operating in a senior role, contributing to the strategic direction of the business.
Join us at the Award ceremony
Following the sell-out of the 2014 Awards, the ceremony is taking place at the stunning Hilton Park Lane, London, where we will showcase the innovators, ground-breakers and role models of the sector.
To make sure you’re celebrating with us 3 June at the Hilton Park Lane, we recommend you book your table or seat now to avoid disappointment. Tickets for the 2015 FTA Transport & Logistics are now available.