Location: Home Working
everywoman is looking for a highly motivated Sales Executive who wants to work in a fast-paced business with a strong social purpose. The ideal candidate will have hands-on sales and lead generation experience, preferably in a B2B subscription/membership or events environment, and will enjoy calling and engaging with new potential clients.
In this role you will be focused on generating corporate partnership and event leads, selling event sponsorship and supporting the sales team as we look to expand the reach of our highly regarded products that help advance women in business.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a someone with one to two years’ sales experience wanting to develop and progress their career in a home working environment. You’ll be working with a great team of colleagues and be encouraged to learn and develop your sales skills, use your initiative, communicate, and play an essential role in driving business growth.
- Hitting individual sales targets and helping the sales team to exceed overall targets
- Generating everywomanNetwork corporate partnership leads
- Selling event opportunities including award/forum sponsorship and tables at awards
- Managing sales leads and providing sales support
- Sourcing and researching potential leads for everywomanNetwork partnerships and event sponsorship
- Calling new and existing contacts from our database and from targeted marketing campaigns/lists to set up appointments with potential partners
- Selling event opportunities which will include event sponsorship and award table sales
- Managing sales leads within our Salesforce CRM and supporting Account Directors with their updates
- Managing and calling inbound sales enquiries and clicks
- Preparing and developing sales proposals/materials
- Working closely with the sales and partnerships team to help exceed monthly membership and event sales targets
- Contributing to the overall growth of the business
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of two years’ experience in B2B events or media sales preferred but other sales roles considered
- Desire to build a lucrative career in B2B business development/sales
- Graduate level education
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with Senior Executives
- Experience using a CRM – Salesforce experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
You must be; a communicator, ambitious, upbeat, self-motivated, a passion to succeed, organised and a team player.
What’s on Offer?
- An outstanding opportunity to join a fast paced business where you can learn to sell across several product lines
- A competitive salary with regular commission and future growth options
- Home working
- Working in a tight knit team and fun environment