We are looking for a full time, office-based, partnership administration executive to join our team of visionaries, social media butterflies, event aficionados, and commercial wizards all dedicated to advancing women in business.
The environment is client-focused, fast-paced, and highly inspiring, with huge opportunities to grow both personally and professionally. A perfect opportunity for someone in their 2nd or 3rd career move; to cut their teeth on a position which will offer development opportunities, access to amazing role models and a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be working with our Head of Partnerships to deliver exceptional client experience, supporting our customer stakeholder groups in navigating and making the most of their relationship with us. On an ad hoc basis, you will also be supporting other areas of the business in their role of shining a spotlight on industry female and male role models via our events and new projects.
- Diary management and coordination of meetings including agenda dissemination and minute taking
- Production of key client collateral, e.g. partnership agreements, renewal pitch presentations and promotional materials
- CRM data entry
- Client liaison
- Contributing to the Partnership and Business Manager Team to support efficient and cohesive work practices.
- Highly skilled in all Microsoft Office applications
- Above and beyond communication skills and written expression
- The ability to lead and organise oneself
- Respecting business and client confidentiality
- The ability to pre-empt the needs of the team
- Skilled at relationship building
Salary – up to £25,000 dependent on experience