Reports to: Marketing Director
everywoman is looking for a talented Marketing Executive to work across our portfolio of products including the everywomanNetwork, training and events. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience of online and offline direct marketing, preferably in a B2B marketing environment and enjoy taking responsibility for marketing a portfolio of products.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for an experienced and highly-motivated individual. You’ll be working remotely with a great team of colleagues and be encouraged to use your initiative, communicate and develop new ideas and play an essential role in driving event revenue growth.
The Marketing Executive will support the marketing team in delivering the marketing for everywoman’s product portfolio, including; the everywomanNetwork and content supporting and developing women in business, our awards programmes celebrating female role models excelling in a range of sectors and forums providing women with practical skills and inspiration to further their careers. The role will also involve driving awareness and leads for our training programmes.
You’ll need enthusiasm, attention to detail, a good creative eye, knowledge of the full marketing mix, and experience of writing marketing copy and the ability to work across multiple projects and report on performance.
If you love creating great campaigns that deliver and are passionate about driving change for women, we’d love to hear from you.
- Support the marketing team in delivering campaigns for the everywomanNetwork, training portfolio and for a portfolio of events and online hubs, reporting directly to the Marketing Director
- Support the marketing team to increase member and community engagement across the portfolio of everywoman products.
- Leverage all aspects of the marketing mix - direct marketing, advertising, e-marketing, event website management, social media, telemarketing and PR
- Support on B2B marketing campaigns and produce sales and marketing collateral, writing copy for a range of promotional activities; email, direct mail, social media, print, web, PPC
- Uploading new content to the everywomanNetwork website and individual event sites and hubs, reviewing existing content to ensure all is up to date
- Working with the digital team to support on SEO
- Source and manage distribution partners to promote events and everywoman products to their membership base
- Work closely with key stakeholders and the partnerships team to ensure partnership benefits are identified and marketing is reaching the target market via a mixture of channels
- Build email campaigns in email service provider platform
- Work at UK based live events at periods throughout the year as required
- Minimum of 1-2 years' marketing experience, preferably in B2B marketing
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience in offline and online marketing
- Experience of working in a small company an advantage
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent written English and copywriting skills
- Ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment
- Analytical skills, able to prepare and execute marketing campaigns and produce meaningful analysis, on which to base conclusions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build successful business relationships
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and email service provider platforms an advantage (Salesforce, Pardot and Hubspot experience an advantage)
- Basic design skills in creating marketing support collateral (knowledge of Canva and Adobe Creative Cloud an advantage)
- Good knowledge of email marketing techniques and best practice
- Enthusiastic, committed and motivated
- Ability to tailor communications to a wide range of audiences
- Commercial mindset
- Organised and efficient, able to manage multiple projects at a time
- Eager to take initiative and propose new ideas
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise activities
- Interested in exploring new marketing methods and thinking creatively about new ways to reach audiences
- Confident in working with people at all levels within organisations
- Able to communicate ideas simply to a wide audience
- Used to working closely across multi-discipline teams
- Friendly, can do attitude and good sense of humour
- Competitive salary
- Remote working
- Access to the wealth of personal development resources, advice, and inspiration available on the everywomanNetwork
- Perkbox benefits programme; rewards ranging from free food in major UK restaurants to movie tickets, phone insurance and more
If you have the necessary skills in B2B marketing and are ready for the next step in your career please submit your CV today.