everywoman is looking for a Marketing Manager to work across events, membership and stakeholder communications. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience of online and offline direct marketing, preferably in a B2B events marketing environment and enjoy taking responsibility for marketing a portfolio of events and everywoman member marketing and acquisition.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for an experienced and highly-motivated individual. You’ll be working with a great team of colleagues and be encouraged to use your initiative, communicate and develop new ideas and play an essential role in driving event revenue growth.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for promoting everywoman membership and events, including; awards celebrating female role models excelling in a range of sectors plus academies and forums providing women with practical skills and inspiration to further their careers. The role will also involve driving nominations for our high profile awards.
You’ll need enthusiasm, attention to detail, a good creative eye, knowledge of events marketing is preferred, experience of writing marketing copy and the ability to work across multiple projects and report on performance.
If you love creating great campaigns, that deliver, we’d love to hear from you.
- Working with the Marketing Director to deliver the annual marketing strategy and communications plan across all areas of the business, including corporate communications, events, the entrepreneurs hub and membership.
- Own and execute event marketing campaigns to generate awards nominations, event sponsorship and ticket sales
- Work with the Marketing Director to deliver the annual communications plan for everywoman members and prospects
- Leverage all aspects of the marketing mix - direct marketing, advertising, e-marketing, event website management, social media, telemarketing and PR
- You will work closely with the Marketing Director to ensure coherent strategies for events, membership and stakeholder communications.
- Ensuring all marketing activity is executed on time and within budget as per the marketing plans
- Schedule and deliver marketing campaigns for the events, including copywriting and data selection
- Create website content to promote events, and maintain event websites and working alongside the digital team to improve and update current sites
- Complete all marketing campaigns within budget and timeline
- Share member content online and via newsletters, and work with the content team to build an effective delivery strategy
- Work with the Marketing Director and Content Manager to create an ongoing strategy for the Entrepreneurs Hub, and work with the team to deliver this
- Produce regular, accurate reporting on all marketing activity and KPIs, using analytics and other insight tools to monitor and improve performance
- Work closely with the data team to improve quantity, quality and usage of current data
- Assist with the planning and implementation of member retention marketing activity
- Produce and update any relevant marketing material for the events such as sales decks and exhibition brochures
- Work closely with other parts of the business including events, content, partner relations and sales teams.
- Monitor competitor activity and relevant industry news
- Be aware of trends within the wider marketing environment to reduce costs, identify opportunities and improve practices
- Gain an understanding of the broader objectives and strategies of the company and how marketing contributes to them
- Manage high profile distribution partners to promote events to their membership
- Work closely with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure benefits are identified and marketing is reaching the target market via a mixture of channels
- Increase the media presence for events, working with external agencies
- Manage suppliers, brief photographers, videographer’s pre-event and onsite
- Work with Sponsorship Team to deliver against sponsors and key partners KPIs
- Manage a marketing executive to delivering against the event marketing plans and KPIs
- Minimum of 3 years' marketing experience, preferably in B2B events marketing
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience in offline and online marketing including social media
- Experience of working in a small company an advantage
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent written English and copywriting skills
- Ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment
- Analytical skills, able to prepare and execute marketing campaigns and produce meaningful analysis, on which to base conclusions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build successful business relationships
- A working knowledge of Salesforce, Pardot and Social Studio
- Good knowledge of email marketing techniques, how to apply best practice
- Enthusiastic, committed and motivated
- Ability to tailor communications to a wide range of audiences
- Commercial mindset
- Organised and efficient, able to manage several events marketing campaigns at a time
- Eager to take initiative and propose new ideas
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise activities
- Interested in exploring new marketing methods and thinking creatively about new ways to reach audiences
- Confident in working with people at all levels within organisations
- Able to communicate ideas simply to a wide audience
- Used to working closely across multi-discipline teams
- Friendly, can do attitude and good sense of humour
- Competitive salary
- Centrally located office, working with a creative and collaborative team
- Access to the wealth of personal development resources, advice, and inspiration available on the everywomanNetwork
- Perkbox benefits programme; rewards ranging from free food in major UK restaurants to movie tickets, phone insurance and more
If you have the necessary skills and are ready for the next step in your career please submit your CV today, applications close on July 31st.
We look forward to doing amazing things together.