everywoman is looking for a talented Events Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience of online and offline direct marketing, preferably in a B2B events marketing environment and enjoy taking responsibility for marketing a portfolio of events.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for an experienced and highly-motivated individual. You’ll be working with a great team of colleagues and be encouraged to use your initiative, communicate and develop new ideas and play an essential role in driving event revenue growth.
The Events Marketing Manager will be responsible for promoting everywoman events, including; awards celebrating female role models excelling in a range of sectors plus academies and forums providing women with practical skills and inspiration to further their careers. The role will also involve driving nominations for our high profile awards.
You’ll need enthusiasm, attention to detail, a good creative eye, knowledge of events marketing, experience of writing marketing copy and the ability to work across multiple projects and report on performance.
If you love creating great campaigns, that deliver, we’d love to hear from you.
- Develop, manage and implement the marketing plan for a portfolio of events, reporting directly to the Senior Marketing Manager
- Own and execute event marketing campaigns to generate awards nominations, event sponsorship and ticket sales
- Leverage all aspects of the marketing mix - direct marketing, advertising, e-marketing, event website management, social media, telemarketing and PR
- Produce copy for a range of promotional activities; email, social media, print, web
- Create website content to promote events, improving user experience
- Work with external data suppliers to generate new contacts and leads
- Manage high profile distribution partners to promote events to their membership base
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure for each event the benefits are identified and marketing is reaching the target market via a mixture of channels
- Complete marketing campaigns within budget and timeline
- Devise effective sponsorship or delegate packages for existing and new customers
- Monitor competitor activity and identify innovative marketing opportunities
- Increase the media presence for events, working with external agencies
- Report on and analyse the results of events marketing campaigns to optimise ROI and generate sales leads/awards nominations
- Manage suppliers, brief photographers, videographer’s pre-event and onsite
- Work with Account Directors to deliver against sponsors and key partners KPIs
- Manage key team members in delivering against the event marketing plans and KPIs
- Minimum of 3 years' marketing experience, preferably in B2B events marketing
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience in offline and online marketing including social media
- Experience of working in a small company an advantage
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent written English and copywriting skills
- Ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment
- Analytical skills, able to prepare and execute marketing campaigns and produce meaningful analysis, on which to base conclusions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build successful business relationships
- A working knowledge of Salesforce, Pardot and Social Studio
- Good knowledge of email marketing techniques, how to apply best practice
- Enthusiastic, committed and motivated
- Ability to tailor communications to a wide range of audiences
- Commercial mindset
- Organised and efficient, able to manage several events marketing campaigns at a time
- Eager to take initiative and propose new ideas
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise activities
- Interested in exploring new marketing methods and thinking creatively about new ways to reach audiences
- Confident in working with people at all levels within organisations
- Able to communicate ideas simply to a wide audience
- Used to working closely across multi-discipline teams
- Friendly, can do attitude and good sense of humour
- Competitive salary
- Centrally located office, working with a creative and collaborative team
- Access to the wealth of personal development resources, advice, and inspiration available on the everywomanNetwork
- Perkbox benefits programme; rewards ranging from free food in major UK restaurants to movie tickets, phone insurance and more
If you have the necessary skills in B2B event marketing and are ready for the next step in your career please submit your CV today, applications close on January 23rd.
We look forward to doing amazing things together.