everywoman is looking for a talented Sponsorship Manager who will enjoy working in a commercial business with a strong social purpose. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in selling event and awards sponsorship ideally in a B2B environment and be well versed in sourcing, engaging with and maximising new business whilst growing existing sponsor accounts.
This role has been created due to the continued growth of everywoman and the opportunity for us to increase the number of clients we work with as we expand across countries and launch into new subject areas in the UK.
If you love event sales and want to work in an engaging subject area, we’d love to hear from you.
- Develop and deliver an annual sales plan
- Generate leads and communicate with new and potential clients
- Build, maintain and maximise relationships with key stakeholders
- Hit annual targets
- Create a 12 month sales campaign and 3 month rolling sales activity plan, mapped to the everywoman event calendar and list of identified potential accounts
- Work from an existing database of prospects, to generate leads and communicate with new and potential clients
- Extensive telephone liaison with prospects and clients to ensure every opportunity is being maximised
- Develop and maintain relationships with key sponsors
- Day- to-day administration
- Ensure contact, leads and activities are recorded in Salesforce
- Prepare and develop professional and inspirational sales proposals
- Prepare sales materials
- Input into the planning and developing of programmes
- Attend relevant functions representing everywoman
- Ensure sales targets are met
Skills and Knowledge
- Proven sales professional - demonstrable history of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- At least 2 years existing event sales experience
- It would be a distinct advantage to have had previous sales experience in the corporate market
- Ability to create and write excellent corporate sales proposals
- A natural communicator and presenter
- Tenacious, highly motivated
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Excellent communicator, written, telephone and face to face
- Expert at time management and prioritising work load
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines and respond at short notice to sales enquiries and opportunities
- A passion for inspiring women to fulfil their own aspirations.
- Competitive salary
- Centrally located office, working with a creative and collaborative team
- Access to the wealth of personal development resources, advice, and inspiration available on the everywomanNetwork
- Perkbox benefits programme; rewards ranging from free food in major UK restaurants to movie tickets, phone insurance and more
If you have the necessary skills in and are ready for the next step in your career please submit your CV today to email@example.com, applications close on 15th December.
everywoman is an expert in the advancement of women in business.
We deliver a range of innovative products and resources that unlock the potential and talent of women in business globally. We also uncover success stories and elevate role models to support and inspire others across a diverse range of sectors.
Our clients range from companies who want to develop and retain a pipeline of female leaders, through to individual women who are committed to driving their future success and inspiring others.
For those women starting out or looking to progress their careers, the everywomanNetwork provides a wealth of personal development resources, advice, and inspiration to address challenges faced at key stages in business. Topics covered include confidence, time management, leadership, communications, presentation, well-being and profile. Available 24/7 with no geographic boundaries, these resources are inspiring tens of thousands of women in over 100 countries to achieve their career ambitions.
Managers and future leaders of tomorrow have access to offline events and leadership programmes that equip them with the confidence and competence to lead and develop high performing teams.
For those in senior management, everywomanAmbassadors provides cross-sector networking and thought leadership. Members are profiled as role models through a variety of initiatives that are shared with thousands of women globally.
Importantly, we understand that role models exist at every level in business and our Forum and Award programmes profile the women who will inform and inspire future leaders and the next generation.