Location: Home Working
Reporting to: MD, Events and Digital Communities
everywoman is looking for a highly motivated Event and Partner Support Executive who wants to work in a fast-paced business with a strong social purpose. The ideal candidate will come from an event operations/logistics or marketing background, have a keen eye for detail and enjoy creating marketing assets and material to support our events team as well as our clients.
We are delighted to have expanded our product offerings over the last year and we now need a customer-focused executive who can help our teams deliver outstanding online and real-world events in addition to our new content offering.
The role will involve the creation and upkeep of marketing and sales-related materials, supporting our content and event partner delivery through timely updates and information, and helping our event team both during the event and with the coordination leading up to the event.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for someone with two to three years’ experience wanting to develop and progress their career in a home working environment. You’ll be working with a great team of colleagues and will be encouraged to learn and develop your skills, use your initiative, communicate, and play an essential role in driving business growth.
- Deliver timely, relevant information to our partners to aid their own marketing efforts and provide feedback/reports on partner activities
- Create compelling collateral in the form of sales decks and other related material to help us with our sales campaigns
- Support the events team to deliver outstanding events
- Creating and updating a schedule of deliverables (including webinars, articles and content) for partners and working with the internal team to ensure this is delivered on time.
- Creating partner decks outlining upcoming activity
- Pulling reports and creating quarterly reports to showcase the results of our activities with each partner
- Working with partners to help promote the event to their internal teams
- Creating post-event reports
- Managing ad-hoc enquiries
- Reporting on partner activity to the Head of Partnerships and wider team
Sales and marketing collateral
- Keeping our sales decks up to date and creating new ones when required (using PowerPoint)
- Ensuring partner sections on our event and Hub sites are kept up to date
- Updating event websites with speakers, judges and programme content as required.
- Creating additional marketing material for partners to use to promote their activities as required
- Helping with event logistics leading up to the event including but not limited to liaising with speakers to get speaker photos/bios, managing RSVPs and other ad hoc activities
- Providing event support on the day of the event, whether it be online or at a venue
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a marketing or logistics oriented role
- Graduate level education
- Experience using PowerPoint and an eye for design
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organisational skills
You must be; a communicator, upbeat, self-motivated, organised and a team player.
What’s on Offer?
This is a great opportunity to join our friendly team and hone your marketing and operational skills in several areas as you play an important role in delivering to our new and long-standing partners. You will be working from home and will still feel an integral part of our team through our regular meetings and catch-ups. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, you will also gain access to the everywoman wealth of leadership resources to help advance your own career.