Reporting to the Head of Events, the Event Administrator plays a key role in the successful delivery of everywoman events by providing administrative and onsite support.
Events are at the heart of what we do, therefore we are looking for a keen, energetic Event Administrator, to support in delivering high quality in line with everywoman’s high-quality standards.
Providing administrative support for all events / talent and performance programmes
Managing comms/deliverables with delegates, exhibitors, award finalists and table sponsors
Onsite support at all everywoman events
General office support
- Manage all logistics and comms.
- Maintain key databases/logs for all events eg finalist/award nominations.
- Manage finalist communications.
- Liaise with the Marketing team on the PR channels relating to the finalists and winners of each awards programme
- Manage contractual deliverables with exhibitor and table sponsors.
- Event registration – bookings, payment and dealing with all related enquiries.
- Awards nomination process – maintaining files, confirmation emails and all related queries.
- Create related event materials such as evaluation forms, PowerPoint
- presentation templates, briefing documents, delegate lists and exhibition flyers.
- Onsite support at all events – assist in event setup and key responsibilities on the day.
- Post Event procedures – collation of evaluation forms, de-brief notes, testimonials, all relevant logs
- Produce and upload relevant event web content, case studies and success stories in line with the web strategy, managing the Events & Awards web content areas.
- General office support – handling phone queries, post, minute taking,
- Booking travel and other ad hoc administrative duties supporting the general team and Directors.
- Exceptional Office and event software skills; specifically Eventsforce. Salesforce experience preferred. Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- 2-3 years administration experience
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Fantastic interpersonal and customer service skills
- Adept at building relationships with key clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum Intermediate Level for Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word as well as competent database skills
- Experience using CMS, image manipulation (e.g. Photoshop/InDesign) and publishing online
- A passion for admin
- Team player – an all-rounder with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- High energy and proactive
- Outgoing and enthusiastic
- Articulate and a fantastic communicator
- Able to work well under pressure
To apply for this role email an up to date copy of your CV to the everywoman team. If you’re successfully selected for an interview we will be in touch.