Reports to: Managing Director
everywoman is looking for a talented Conference Producer to create inspiring programmes for our ever-growing portfolio of Forums and Awards. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in a similar role, preferably in a B2B environment and enjoy taking responsibility for creating innovative and engaging content for our events.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- This is an exciting role which involves conducting both desk and telephonic research to create compelling programmes and securing top speakers for our industry specific events. There will also be emphasis on mapping out future opportunities and acquiring new event partners. You will have the following responsibilities:
- Conducting in-depth research – this will include calling senior industry professionals, building advisory boards, liaising with internal stakeholders and using desk research to create a compelling programme
- Sourcing and securing senior level industry professionals to speak at our forums
- Introducing innovative new formats
- Engaging with contacts to help identify and secure sponsorship
- Project managing each event from initiation to completion
- Identifying new topics and opportunities to grow our portfolio of events
- Minimum of 1 year’s conference production experience, preferably in a B2B environment
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience of working in a small business environment is an advantage
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build successful business relationships
- Ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment
- Excellent research skills in order to further develop existing products
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- High standard of sales and marketing writing skills
- Ability to help secure sponsorship
- Well-developed problem solving skills
- Time management skills to support in production, marketing and research / idea validation stages of all projects.
- Strategic thinking to help map out future opportunities
Attributes and Characteristics
- Enthusiastic, committed and motivated
- Commercial mindset
- Organised and efficient
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise activities
- Interested in exploring new content formats and thinking creatively about new ways to deliver to our audiences
- Competitive salary
- Centrally located office, working with a creative and collaborative team
- Access to the wealth of personal development resources, advice, and inspiration available on the everywomanNetwork
- Perkbox benefits programme; rewards ranging from free food in major UK restaurants to movie tickets, phone insurance and more
If you have the necessary skills and are ready for the next step in your career please submit your CV today, applications close on 10 December
everywoman is an expert in the advancement of women in business.
We deliver a range of innovative products and resources that unlock the potential and talent of women in business globally. We also uncover success stories and elevate role models to support and inspire others across a diverse range of sectors.
Our clients range from companies who want to develop and retain a pipeline of female leaders, through to individual women who are committed to driving their future success and inspiring others.
For those women starting out or looking to progress their careers, the everywomanNetwork provides a wealth of personal development resources, advice, and inspiration to address challenges faced at key stages in business. Topics covered include confidence, time management, leadership, communications, presentation, well-being and profile. Available 24/7 with no geographic boundaries, these resources are inspiring tens of thousands of women in over 100 countries to achieve their career ambitions.
Managers and future leaders of tomorrow have access to offline events and leadership programmes that equip them with the confidence and competence to lead and develop high performing teams.
Importantly, we understand that role models exist at every level in business and our Award programmes profile the women who will inform and inspire future leaders and the next generation.