Reports to: Marketing Director
everywoman is looking for a Business Development Administrator to join our marketing team. The ideal candidate will have experience of CRM implementation, data management, and a keen interest in digital and marketing strategy and technology.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a highly-motivated individual with 1-2 years experience in CRM systems. You’ll be working remotely with a great team of colleagues and be encouraged to use your initiative, communicate and develop new ideas and play an essential role in driving event revenue growth.
The Business Development Administrator will support the marketing team in delivering successful sales and marketing campaigns for everywoman’s product portfolio through the management of our CRM systems and data and the creation of supporting sales assets. The everywoman portfolio includes; the everywomanNetwork (supporting and developing women in business), our awards programmes (celebrating female role models excelling in a range of sectors) and forums and hubs (providing women with practical skills and inspiration to further their careers). The role will also involve supporting on data and assets to deliver our training programmes.
You’ll need enthusiasm, attention to detail, a strong analytical mind, knowledge of CRM systems and data management, and the ability to work across multiple projects and report on performance.
Are you a passionate and experienced CRM professional?
Do you want to be involved in developing a market-leading CRM strategy?
- Be the CRM champion in the business, supporting the CRM strategy design and delivery
- Data management, cleaning, analysis and optimisation, working as part of the marketing team to build segmentation and targeting models to improve targeting of sales and marketing messages and activity
- Create, manage and report on commercial and marketing activities
- Work with wider marketing team and internal stakeholders
- Deliver the KPI reporting required for building a customer centric business
- Manage the CRM database, including collation, importing, cleaning and updating of data, ensuring best practices are followed
- Extract available data for sales and marketing campaigns from the CRM, identifying gaps and generating new data
- Monitor and report on competitor activity
- Work with the marketing and sales teams to build lists for email campaigns, including segmentation and personalisation, setup, testing, deployment, and reporting
- Liaise with telesales on marketing campaigns and supply data to target
- Manage inbound enquiries, ensuring leads are tracked and quickly passed to the sales team
- Build and maintain sponsorship decks in conjunction with the sales and events team
- Build reports, dashboards and metrics within the CRM system to monitor the performance of sales and marketing campaigns
- Create monthly sales reports and prepare marketing and KPI performance data
- Liaise with external agencies where relevant
- To work at UK based live events at periods throughout the year
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 1-2 years' CRM and data experience, preferably in a B2B environment
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot), automation software, Google Analytics, and email service provider platforms (e.g. Pardot, Hubspot)
- Data driven and analytical in mind set with an ability to challenge the status quo.
- Able to demonstrate a proven ability in developing best in class CRM engagement strategies, that will lead the rest of the business through the development of the CRM and the longer-term business strategy
- A strong commercial outlook and a dynamic CRM professional who is process, brand and people focussed
- A real passion to succeed with huge drive and determination to develop the CRM strategy and yourself
You must be; a Communicator, an Influencer, a Project Manager, Digitally Savvy, Highly Numerate, Results Driven, Self-Motivated, Energetic and Personable.
The successful candidate can expect a market competitive salary plus additional benefits.
If you have the necessary skills and are ready for the next step in your career please submit your CV today.