Secure Trust Bank is committed to building the kind of workplace culture in which all employees can thrive, but they wanted to do even more to ensure that those women who were growing their careers at the retail bank had every resource available to them to continue their upward trajectory into senior grades, where female representation was lacking. The bank saw that inspiring confidence in those women was the key to unlocking their potential, and took our corporate membership of the everywomanNetwork so that every one of their women could tap into this vast resource.
“What everywoman gave us was an absolute gold mine of really appropriate and varied resources to support our programme. It gave people somewhere to find information, support and role models that are spot-on for them.”
This case study explores how Secure Trust Bank utilised their everywomanNetwork to bring rich and varied content to their ‘Blazing My Trail’ programme, which focuses on inspiring participants through access to great e-learning content and relatable role models.
INSPIRING CONFIDENCE THROUGH RELATABLE ROLE MODELS
As well as enabling women to access role models from different walks of life, job functions and industry sectors via the everywomanNetwork, STB were able to position some of their own senior women on the platform, showcasing to their own teams and a wider community of women in business what a successful career in banking and the corporate world can look like.
THIS STUDY WILL BE OF PARTICULAR INTEREST TO:
- L&D managers who want to understand how inspiring confidence through e-learning content can be central to the retention and acceleration of female talent.
- HR leaders and D&I specialists who have specific programmes and strategies designed to close their gender gaps, and require expert and relevant content to bring those programmes and strategies to life.
- Business and department leaders who want to engage in conversation around diversity and inclusion on an open platform, to benefit internal teams and a wider community of ambitious women in business.
KEY INSIGHTS INCLUDE:
- How focussing on confidence can be key for women reaching senior positions in your organisation.
- How everywoman’s products and services can complement your existing programmes and strategies, providing them with a rich source of content.
- How positioning your existing female talent as role models on an external platform such as the everywomanNetwork can inspire more women in your organisation to engage and step up.