Creating the Next Generation of Women Business Leaders and Entrepreneurs
Wednesday, 16 May 2012 at the Park Lane Hotel, London
everywoman is excited to be supporting this one day City & Financial conference, highlighting the existing challenges that restrict more women reaching boardroom level, and uncovering ideas and solutions to improve the landscape for a more diverse executive level within UK business.
This is an amazing opportunity to network with some of the elite in UK business. everywoman's Karen Gill will be taking part in a ‘Developing the Pipeline’ panel discussion, and a packed agenda will see leading figures from the Government and the UK’s largest companies discuss the diversity agenda, including:
- Baroness Goudie, Member of the House of Lords
- Baroness Verma, Government Spokeperson for Higher Education (Business Innovation and Skills), Women and Equalities
- Sir Phillip Hampton, Chairman, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Christine Hodgson, Executive Chairman, Capgemini UK plc
- Sir Michael Rake, Chairman, BT plc
- Caroline Carr, Head of Global Leadership and Diversity, Goldman Sachs
- Helena Morrissey, Chief Executive, Newton Investment Management
- David Tyler, Chairman, J Sainsbury Plc
Join the everywomanNetwork and save money!
everywomanNetwork members are eligibile for a 20% discount to this event - £396+VAT