7 Steps to Smarter Networking
Heather White, the UK's leading trainer of business networking skills, and expert contributor to the everywoman Navigator is offering a limited number of places on this exclusive workshop. Heather will show you how to:
- Find business opportunities using networking strategies based on your business objectives
- Increase your networking confidence by finding the right approach for you and your clients
By studying and applying the 7 Steps to Smarter Networking this 3 hour workshop will give you time out to review your approach, help you create a plan and build your confidence. We will cover:
- Understanding the results you can expect from networking
- Discovering how to network, your way
- Answering 3 questions to identify exactly what networking strategies you need
- Finding the right networks so you don't waste time & money
- Effective networking requires a clear message - What is yours?
- Knowing how to 'work a room' confidently
- Anticipating buying cycles and triggers and planning your follow up around them
For any business networking is critical to your success yet 80% of people don't know how to do it - most small businesses waste between £3-5,000 a year on membership subscriptions and 'wrong' networking. By focusing your networking we will save you time and money and make you at least 50% more confident and effective than you are now.
Heather has been providing networking training for 12 years, she is straight talking, practical and results orientated. Her clients include BT, Accenture, the Metropolitan Police, KPMG, ICAEW, the London Chamber of Commerce, Everywoman and Women in Technology. She has worked with most industries and sectors and with a wide range of people including CEO's, entrepreneurs, sales teams, scientists, graduates, public sector workers, business owners and women's groups.
Workshop tickets include a free copy of Smarter Networking's ebook How to Work a Room and access to their online Networking Styles Questionnaire © which provides you with a personalised report explaining your individual networking style.